Chapter Thirty-One

"Damn that's sad." Jess said.

"I can't believe he killed his sister." Kelly said. "My dad really took it too far."

Ryan knocked on the window and Kelly rolled it down. "Wassup?"

"So it's done. What now?" He asked. Kelly reached in his wallet and gave him one thousand.

"Trayvon will cover the rest. That's just some good work money." He said. Rome got in and laid across that back seat.

Kelly turned around and looked at him. "Boy feelings get you killed."

"Fuck feelings I'm tired man!" Rome said taking his clothes off revealing the black stealth outfit he had on. He put his vest back on and buttoned it together.

"Watch your mouth." Jess said.

"Chill he just killed his sister." Kelly said. "That's hard."

"No, it wasn't. I did what I had to do. I had to make a choice and I choose to kill her. I weighed my options and I didn't like either, but the best one was to kill her." He explained. "I'll probably never regret it."

"That's the spirit, I guess." Kelly said. They stopped at the last rendezvous before heading in. It was only them and one more car. They hopped out and gathered between the two cars.

"So are y'all-" Kelly grabbed Jess's waist and pulled her close.

"Yes."

"No." She said pushing away.

"-together." He finished.

"Again," He said grabbing her again. "Yes."

"Again no, stop touching me." Jess said trying to move away. He smiled and leaned in to kiss her. She held him back and they finally stopped.

"Sorry I asked. Let's just go."

"Who the fuck are you to be giving orders? I run this shit." Kelly said.

"Well make some orders because I been waiting for this moment to run over these niggas."

Smiles called and hit Kelly with the ok to to go. "Looks like you're lucky because we just got the go ahead."

Jess's phone rang and she answered it. "Jerome and Grayson just rushed out. The target is still in the facility. Snipers are in position."

"Ok. Give us about 30 seconds to get inside." Jess said putting her mask on and taking her gun out. She clicked the belt with extra mags around her waist and they started heading in towards the warehouse.

"Now." The two guards dropped and they snuck inside.

"Kill anybody you see." Kelly said. "Jess give the snipers the signal."

"Now!" She said.

"Done." The sniper said a few seconds later. "You're good to move."

"Come me with me Jess. And we need two pick up guys." Kelly said. Rome went with the rest of the group and they went separate ways. As they got deeper Jess watched Kelly's back while he picked a lock. He kicked the door open and there was a bunch of guards. Girls started screaming at the sounds of gunshots going around.

"Kill them all." Kelly said. I started killing the girls and moving up. Once the room was cleared the pick up team started picking up all the product. Jess and Kelly moved out were reemforcements were coming. They took them by surprise and gunned them down. They followed some more guys further inside where they were lead right to Diamond's office. They shot them and Rome's stand in, Xavier, popped up.