chapter eighteen (i am your home baby)

"no, let's pretend we did. friends?" he smiled, but stopped when he saw my blank expression.

  "i'm serious!" he exclaimed.

  "road trip?" he whined, holding onto my hand tightly and releasing it. my hand erupted with tingles.

  "i want to go home." i groaned, crossing my arm over the other.

  "i am your home baby." i rolled my eyes and went to sit in the car.

"don't try and get me in my feels hoe." he dramatically placed a hand over his heart.

"feels aye? you catchin' feels?" he whispered lowly, stopping me.

"not for your dumbass." i winked, and took a deep breath to laugh. but, my breath hitched.

he wrapped an arm around my waist from behind.

"don't think i can't feel your heart beat through your chest." he placed a finger on my collar bone and my heart started racing at the contact.

i fell silent, he smirked. "what i thought." he turned and started walking to his side, "hoe." he added, and began laughing.

-

he opened my door for me and walked me up to the porch steps. "what a lovely day." he smiled, looking around.

"well mr. tozier, i shall see you tomorrow?" i raised an eyebrow. "why, of course!" he exclaimed sarcastically.

"can't leave without a kiss." he joked, pointing to his cheek.

"bye bitch." and i shut the door behind me and started cracking up.

i opened it again, and saw him standing with a hand on his hip.

"hm, i guess i'll just have to do it myself." he shrugged.

he walked up to me and inched closer, his breath hitting my face.

my laughter stopped, my heart began to quicken, and my palms became sweaty.

his puckered his lips and turned his head 0.2 seconds before they smashed onto my lips and lightly kissed my cheek.

"good even madam." he smirked once again before driving off.