chapter twenty four (wheeler)

"wheeler." i nodded, waving my hand for him to come over.

  "whats up rich?" he fist bumped me and then stood back.

   "have you noticed.. anything, like, wrong with kim?" my eyes squinted almost shut.

  his eyes went wide but returned back to normal shortly.

  "um..i.. no?" he stuttered, itching the back of his neck. i pushed my glasses up on to the bridge of my nose. "i think you do wheeler." i smiled.

  "i have not a clue kind sir, but i really should get going." he stuck his thumb in the air and waved it back.

i grabbed his arm and pulled him close.

  "you would tell me if you did, right?" i whispered lowly. he nodded hesitantly, so i let him go. "see you at the assembly." and then he scurried off.

  that bitch.

-

  "kimberlyy!" i smiled, wrapping an arm around her, seconds later she did the same.

  "what up hoe?" she laughed, i spaced out my laugh sarcastically.

  "actually," i noted, sticking a finger up in the air.

"i think it's quite the opposite." i giggled, making her head tilt.

"what do you mean?" her eyebrow twitched, she knows.

"what's up with, uh, you and wheeler?" i shrugged.

"are you trying to hint at something?" she raised her voice, crossing her arms.

"if i was would you know what i was talking about?" i winked, before walking off into class.