chapter thirty five (she can hear us)

you are gonna be confused as shit.
___________________________

"i don't think we should wait, we need to get him out!" i exclaimed, running my hands through my hair frustratedly.

richie grabbed my wrists, "we can't go on kimmie." he whispered.

"what the fuck does that mean?" i yelled over him.

he started violently shaking me, "kimmie!" he screamed, his eyes melted down his face, almost as if it was decaying.

i looked around and everyone was gone, it was just me in the house. the door swung open, red lights blinded my eyes.

"mental." i whispered as i went to step outside with a hand covering my eyes.

lightening struck, thunder clapped, rain started to pour. i slowly uncovered one of my eyes, it was a sunny day.

no clouds in the sky, it was almost as if someone was telling me a story, but the voice switched into a lighter tone.

"no!" i heard someone yell, "go back!" then the sky turned dark again, the rain poured onto me. "she needs good thoughts you idiot!" a fragile voice yelled.

the sky cleared up, the rain stopped, the grass became green and the sky was a light blue. i was wearing a red sundress with ray bans.

"are you fucking serious? she hates ray bans." someone stated, "who doesn't love a horror story?"

the ray bans disappeared, my dress tore, blood poured from freshly cut wounds.

the rain poured again.

"richie stop!"

"you stop, fucktard!"

"richie?" i yelled, but it came out as a mumble. "she can hear us." a boy with a lisp stated.