chapter thirty (clown)

"will?" i spoke lowly, the screeching of the monster was near so i tried to stay as quiet as possible.

  the door creaked open, will was revealed.

   his tattered clothes had holes in them, his hair was a mess.

yet he still had a bright smile on his face every time i saw him.

  "kimmie, you need to go. it's too dangerous for you here." he whispered, grabbing my hand and tip-toeing into a closet.

  "richie knows, he said we can get others to help you." my smile dimmed down as he looked away sadly.

  "what's wrong?" i asked, confusion took over my features.

"i don't want to leave." his head snapped up, his eyes viciously roamed around the room.

  "will?" i placed a hand on his shoulder, he still paced around.

   "will!" i screamed, he only went faster. "will!" i cried out, clinging onto him for dear life.

  he finally stopped all of a sudden.

i stepped off of him, trying to make eye contact, but his eyes remained low onto the ground.

  "kimmie? come find me." his voice became deeper, almost dark-like.

   "will?" my voice became barely above a whisper. my chapped lips quivered as his body shook.

   the clown.

i opened my eyes to find richie laying over me, holding me in an embrace, tightly if i must say.

  i hugged back immediately, the weight lifting off my shoulders.

"kimmie, are you okay? did you see will?" questions were flown at me from all different directions.

"i, i don't know? i- just, uhh." i was at a loss for words.

  "clown." i finally stated.