chapter thirty three (that's where it all started)

short but effective
________________

  mrs. byers met me in the hall with a concerned look upon her face.

"kimberlina, what's going on?" her voice was stern.

   "i've found will, we just need to get him." her eyes widened and she looked around the hallway to check if anyone was around.

   "you have seen him too?" her mouth hung agape as she stared at me in awe.

  i nodded my head slowly and pulled her ear closer to my lips.

"we need your help to get him out." i pulled back and waited for a response.

  she ran to another room and grabbed a teacher, sticking them in her room and grabbing her purse.

"let's go!" she dangled her keys in the air.

"wait! we have to get the others!"

i stuck out my hand, she came to a stop and then turned around and rushed to the office.

   not even five minutes later and she was walking out with mike, el, max, lucas, dustin, bev, stan, eddie, richie, and even billy.

  richie, lucas, mike, dustin, eddie, stan, and billy all rode their bikes to mrs. byers house, while me, el, and bev rode in the car with her.

we all ended up gathering at the house and sat down in the living room.

lights and papers were everywhere on the ground and walls, but no one said anything.

now we waited for dustin. i was expecting to see a bike coming down the driveway, but then saw a small silver two door pull up.

  one tall guy with a bat hopped out of the drivers seat with dustin on the other side in the passenger.

one girl came out from the back, who i recognized as mike's sister, with will's brother jonathan.

  that's where it all started.