Chapter 3 (Introduction)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
***Baby you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair..***
My phone’s alarm went off making me realize that I have to board my plane in the next five hours. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. Next thing I did was that I packed the things I had to carry. I looked at the watch and I barely had two hours left. So, I rushed to the bathroom for a shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my hair with the Vanilla shampoo. I wore a simple outfit i.e. black legging, an olive colored sleeveless top and tan sandals . I then took my purse and headed towards the airport. The first thing I did after boarding the plane was texted Harry.
To Harry: Hey! I’ll be at the airport by 4:30 p.m. Don’t be late! :p
From Harry: Don’t worry, El. I’ll be on time. Just can’t wait to see you at last! ;)
To Harry: Me, too! :)

Harry’s P.O.V.
After receiving El’s text I started jumping. I ran to the living room where I saw Louis watching ‘The Ellen Show’ on the television. I went and hugged him deliberately. He gave me the ‘what’s wrong with you, man’ look.
“What’s the matter with you, today? You seem different,” he said.
“Lou, Eleanor’s coming! She’ll stay here for a month with us,” I exclaimed.
“Oh.”
“Lou. She’s beautiful, elegant, and hard-working. She has Hazel eyes and her hair is wavy which touch her waist. Actually… She’s perfect!” As the words left my mouth and I think I said too much.

Louis’s P.O.V.
After listening to Eleanor’s description I immediately thought of the girl. I saw in my Dream, “Was it Eleanor?” my inner subconscious questioned me.
“Hey, Lou.” Harry said waving his hand in front of my eyes.
“Yeah,” I replied. “Okay, I’ll be going to pick up Eleanor in half an hour. Will you join me?” he asked.
“No man, I’m fine here,” I replied.
“Okay.”

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I reached the airport. I was looking around for Harry. I knew he will be late. Suddenly I felt strong arms around me pulling me into a hug.
“I missed you so much, El,” Harry exclaimed.
“I missed you, too.”
“So how was the plane?” 
“Pretty good.”
 “Come on, let’s go. Louis is waiting for us.”
Oh my god. I’m finally gonna meet Louis Tomlinson. My ‘ONLY’ Crush.

Louis’s P.O.V.
The door opened and harry rushed in with two bags saying,
“Oh god! These bags are too heavy, El.”
“Suck it up, Styles,” a female voice replied. I had realized it was Eleanor. He voice was very sweet. I saw her. I saw her hazel eyes. Her perfect figure. Her hair.  Our eyes met and everything in the world went numb for us. We kept staring at each other for a good minute until harry cleared his throat making us feel embarrassed.
 “Hi, I’m Eleanor.” She moved out her hand to shake it. Shaking hands with her sent sparks all over my body.
“Hi, I’m Louis.”

I’m sorry, for such a late update. I’m really busy and I know that this chapter is too small. Sorry :(