Chapter 12 (Dare)

Louis’s P.O.V.

When we reached the top the Ferris wheel abruptly stopped and Eleanor panicked.

“Hey, it’s okay. There’ll be some technical problem,” I said to her.

“Okay,” she said, worriedly.

I tried my best to not get nervous but I couldn’t help it. Then I said, “Hey, El… I just.. I wanna say.. I..”

Eleanor’s P.O.V.

The way Louis was talking I could bet that he was nervous. I knew exactly what he wanted to say.

“Yeah, Lou. Say,” I said.

“Uhmm.. I.. Never mind,” he said and my heart broke into million pieces. How could he practically make the Ferris wheel stop and not say it. He surely didn’t have any feelings for me. I think he wants to know whether I’m desperate for him or not. I got angry and looked away from him to hide my tears. The Ferris wheel started and I could breathe. I wanted to leave this place as soon as possible. When the ride ended I asked Harry to take me back because I wasn’t feeling good. He willingly took us back. As we entered the apartment I went straight to my bed room. I sat in a corner and cried badly. I couldn’t take all this.

Harry’s P.O.V.

“Hey, man! What did you do?” I yelled at Louis.

“I didn’t do anything, Harry. I.. I just.. I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t say her anything about my feelings. Sorry.” He replied.

“What? Are you crazy. I mean out of all this you didn’t say anything. She has a right to be mad at you now!” I replied, angrily. I was about to say something until my phone went off.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hey, Hazza. We are all coming at you place for a night in. Is it okay?” Liam asked.

“Uhh.. umm..Yeah. okay,” I replied.

“The lads and the girls are coming over. I’ll be right back,” I said and went to Eleanor’s room. I slowly turned the knob and found Eleanor crying her eyes out. I quickly went to her and wrapped my arms around her.

“Hey, El. It’s okay. Shh..” I said soothing her.

“No, Har… It’s not. Why doesn’t he see how much I like him. Am I that bad, Harry?” she asked.

“No way, El. You are not at all bad. Don’t even think like that. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. He likes you, El. A lot. He’s just scared. He’s just scared of commitment.” I said to her.

“Okay,” was all that she replied. I knew she was mad so I didn’t push it.

“Hey, all the lads and the girls will be coming. Will you join us?” I asked.

“Of course, I will. I don’t want them to think bad of me,” she replied and I chuckled.

“Okay, get dressed. I’ll be down.”

“Okay.”

When I left her room I went to Louis’s. He was sitting sadly at the corner of his bed.

“Thank you,” he said.

“It’s okay. Come down in five,” I told him.

“Okay,” he said and I went down-stairs.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.

I quickly took a shower and went down-stairs. I saw that all were already there. I went and greeted them all.

“So what are we gonna do?” Perrie asked.

“Eat!” Niall yelled and I giggled.

“Anything else?” Liam asked with a grin.

“Uhm.. how about truth and dare?” I asked.

“Yes!” Dani and Zayn said in unison.

“Okay, TnD it is!” Harry said.

After coming down I looked at Louis who wasn’t even looking at me. I tired talking to him but he would just change the topic and ignore me. We sat down across the table. I sat across Louis who constantly tried to dodge eye-contact with me.

“So, Niall. Truth or Dare?” Zayn asked.

“Truth.” He said.

“Uhm..  Did you ever fart during the concert?” he asked with a smirk. Everyone laughed.

“I guess I did.” He spouted.

“Ohh.. don’t tease my Niall,” I giggled.

“At least someone likes me.” He said.

“So, Danielle. Truth or Dare.” Perrie asked.

“Dare,” Dani said.

“Okay. I dare you to not kiss Liam for an hour,” Perrie said, laughing.

“Hey, no fair.” Liam protested.

“It’s okay, babe,” Dani said to him.

“Okay, Harry Truth or Dare?” Niall asked.

“Truth.” He said.

“Do you like any celebrity or singer?” he asked.

“Uhh.. I… I.. Yeah!” he said trying to hide his face.

“I guess I know who it is!” I yelled, excitedly.

“Don’t you dare, El.” He threatened. I made a act of zipping my lips and giggled. Now it was my turn. Revenge!

“So, Louis. Truth or Dare?” I asked.

“Truth,” he said and avoided eye-contact.

“Do you love me?” I asked and everyone was shocked. Perrie spit the water she was drinking and Niall’s mouth was like a big ‘O’.

“What’s the dare?” he asked me pretending he didn’t care.

“Kiss me,” I said.

Hey, guys. I know.. I know.. I’m sorry. I was very busy these days. Sorry. L 500+ reads! Thank you so much guys.. But, I still want you to Vote an Comment. -_- Please Vote and Comment.