Chapter 20 (It's not a mistake)

Louis’s P.O.V.
“Can I have this dance?” I asked.
“Sure,” she replied and I smiled. I know she said a yes just because she didn’t see my face. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. For first we kept our distance and slowly she started getting closer and closer. I didn’t want to take any advantage of her so I just tried to keep my distance but she had other plans. She put her arms around my neck. I didn’t reply the gesture due to which she frowned.
“What’s your name, love?” I asked.
“I’m Eleanor… wait did you just call me ‘love’?” she questioned.
“Yes,” I smirked.
“You’re… Wait.. I know you,” she said taking a step back. She tried to take off my mask but I resisted.
“Whoa.. Whoa.. Wait! Let’s just have a drink? Is that cool?” I asked.
“Okay,” she said and I took her hand and ordered two cherry sour vodkas but she wanted to drink straight vodka. We drank one and then other and then other. We were high. We had no idea what we were doing.
“Come on, Lou. I wanna dance,” she said.
“What did you just say?” I asked, shocked.
“I said I wanna dance,” she said.
“No no.. Before that… Never mind,” I trailed off.
“So.. Come on,” she said taking my hand and dragged me to the dance floor.
She put her arms around me and I returned the gesture by putting my arms around her waist.
“You look so sexy, El,” I whispered in her ear. I could feel that she was blushing. I pulled her closer and our faces were inches from each other. These masks were literally annoying.
“These masks are annoying,” she said as if she could read my mind.
“Yeah,” I replied.
“Let’s get rid of them,” she said.
“Okay,” I said and she quickly removed her mask. There… I saw my Eleanor. She’s so pretty! I missed her to death. She started taking mine off and I started worrying. I didn’t know how she will react to it. She pulled off my mask and I know she was shocked as her eyes widened. She started walking away from me but I caught her wrist and turned her around. I smashed my lips to hers but, she resisted. She hit my chest a number of times but I caught her wrists and she gave in. She kissed me back! I put all my heart-ache in that kiss. I kissed her passionately.
“If I let go your hands will you behave?” I asked.
“Yes,” she nodded and I released her hands. As soon as I released her hands they went around my neck. She pulled me into a kiss and I kissed her back. After a minute a so when we were both breathless she pulled back and said, “Uhh.. Lou. I wanna use the restroom. I’ll be back.” She went to the restroom. I waited for five minutes but she didn’t return. Where is she? I hurriedly went to the restroom and I didn’t care that it was for the ladies. I wanted to see her. I went inside and saw El washing her hands and then she dried them. She looks so damn sexy. I can never resist her.
“What are you doing here?” she asked me as she turned around.
“I.. couldn’t wait,” I said and took a step towards her. She moved back and I kept moving towards her. At last she was just a few inches away from the wall. I smashed my lips to hers and pinned her to the wall. I kissed her until we were both breathless.
“Let’s go home,” she said in a low seductive voice.
“I think hotel would be better,” I said.
She nodded in response and I took her hand and we left. We took a cab and told the driver to take us to the nearest hotel. We checked in and went towards the elevator.
“What are you doing, Lou? Someone might see us,” El said when I pinned her to the elevator wall.
“I don’t care if anyone sees us,” I said and kissed her. This kiss was full of hunger. I wanted to kiss her so badly since the moment I knew that I loved her. I quickly opened the door of the room and kissed Eleanor. I carried her to the bed and laid her down. I told her that I wanted to use the washroom and she nodded. When I came back I saw her sleeping soundly. I didn’t want to wake her. She looked so innocent like this. I just went to her and kissed her forehead and slept next to her and I wish I could always hold her like this. Forever.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I woke up with a huge head-ache. I tried to get up but, I couldn’t. I then realized that Louis’s head was on my stomach. I looked at him. He looked at him. He looks so innocent. His hands were around my waist. I couldn’t resist. I played with his hair. Memories on me pinned against the wall by him flushed through my mind. I don’t know whether I should regret it or not. Suddenly he opened his eyes and I jerked my hand away.
“Sorry,” I said.
“No.. It felt good,” he replied.
I then realized that he was the one due to whom I was so sad. Anger! I  pushed past him and went to the washroom. I washed my face and texted Emma that I was with a friend at the hotel and she shouldn’t worry about me. I had thirty-five missed calls. Most were from my mother and the rest were from Kris and Emma. There were a few texts. I didn’t care to read them. I just deleted them. I went outside and saw Louis on his phone. He saw me and put his phone down. We just stared at each other awkwardly.
“Say something,” he said.
“What?” I said.
“Are you angry with me?” he asked.
“Yes,” I replied, honestly.
“I’m sorry, El. For everything,” he said with guilt in his eyes.
“No, Lou. What you did to me.. I..-” I trailed off.
“I know baby… I’m sorry. I really am,” he said cupping my cheeks with both of his hands.
“No, Lou. I can’t do this,” I said.
“What?”he asked confused.
“This..,” I said pulling back.
“Yesterday… It was a mistake,” I said and his eyes widened.
“WHAT?” he raised his voice.
“Yes, Lou. I know you don’t like me and you just wanted to use me which you did. You got what you wanted and now… Let me go,” I said. I was on the verge of crying.
“What? El.. No way.. I never wanted to use you. I can never think about you. I know I’ve hurt you that doesn’t mean I don’t care for you. I really really like you, El. And about yesterday… I will never regret it in my entire life. It is not a mistake,” he replied.
“If you really like me then why didn’t you come back?” I asked.
“Because… Because I thought you hated me. I thought you never wanted to see me,” he replied.
“Hate? I will never hate you, Lou. I’ve loved you from the beginning. I liked you since I saw you with Harry the first time. You’re my favorite person from the band, Louis. How can I hate you? I said.
“What?” he said in disbelief.
“Yes, Lou. I love you! I’ve loved you since the beginning,” I replied.
“Again,” he said.
“I love you, Lou.”
“Again, please,” he begged.
“I LOVE YOU!” I yelled.
“I love you, El. So much,” he said and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled into the kiss. I love him. I love him with all my heart. We kissed passionately until he broke the kiss and picked me up in a bridal way and carried me to the bed. He put me down and started kissing me again. I couldn’t stop kissing him. Neither could he. I broke off and said, “Lou, it’s late. We have to go back my mom would be worrying.”
“Oh come on, El. I just go you back. Please. Just a few minutes?” he pouted like a small child.
“Okay. But on a few,” I agreed.
“Deal,” he said and kissed me roughly. His hand went to under my shirt and mine under his. He switched positions and now I was on top of him. We kissed passionately and I realized how hard he was. Suddenly his phone went off but he didn’t care.
“Lou, you should get it,” I said and he groaned.
He glanced at the name which showed Hazza. He put the phone on loud speaker.
“Louis. What the fuck? Is El with you?” he yelled through the phone.
“Calm down, man,” Lou said.
“What do you mean calm down? Where is she?” he was mad at him.
“Har.. I’m right here. I’m okay!” I said with a smile.
“El? Are you okay? Did he kidnap you or something. Lou you’re dead,” he threatened.
“I’m totally fine, Harry. And to answer your question… he didn’t kidnap me. We’re together!” I said, cheerfully.
“What? Really? I’m so damn happy! Woohoo! When are you coming back? Are you ready to tell the fans?” he asked.
“Uhh.. for now.. let’s keep it private. Okay?” Lou replied.
“Okay. I’m happy for you two!” Harry replied.
“Thank you, Har,” I said.
“Okay. I’ll see you soon. Bye,” he said.
“Whoa whoa.. Wait… How did you know El is with me?” Lou asked.
“Actually I was calling her and she didn’t answer any call so I called her mom who said that she’s at a club and when I called Emma she said she left with you… So..” he said.
“Okay.. Bye.” I said.”
“Bye, El. Love you,” he replied.
“Love you, too,” I said and they hung up.
“Okay.. So, I’ll drop you at you place and let’s make plans for the evening. Okay?” Lou asked.
“Okay,” I said and pecked his lips. He had other plans. He didn’t let go. He started to deepen the kiss but, I pulled back and he frowned.
“Enough for now, Lou. We don’t know what we are doing. We’re still drunk!” I said and he nodded.
“Okay.. Let’s get ourselves home,” he said.

Hey, guys! So finally…. They’re together! This is the biggest chapter yet! Hope you enjoyed it. Please Vote and Comment.