Chapter 31 (I'm breaking up with you!)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
“I can’t believe this, Kris. How could he do this to me? Why always me?!” I cried onto Kris’ shoulder.
“No, El.. It’s not always you. I’m sorry…” She said.
“I… I loved him.. I still do..” I cried harder.
“I know, El. I know..” she tried to console me.
“Why me? He hurt me the second time.. The last time..” I said sobbing.
Her phone went off and she glanced at it.
“It’s trending,” she said.
“What? Really?” I asked, shocked.
“Yeah,” she said and I snatched the phone from her phone and all I could see was, ‘Very good, Lou. She’s a bitch.’ I cried harder as I realized that the fans supported it.
“I hate myself,” I cried taking my head in my hands.
Her phone went off and she frowned.”
“It’s Louis,” she said.
“Don’t answer it,” I said but she didn’t listen.
“Hello?” she asked.
“Yes. She’s here but, she won’t talk,” she replied.
“I’m sorry, Louis,” she said and hung up.
“What’s he saying?” I asked.
“He says he misses you to death. He wants to meet you… He’s coming here I guess,” she said and my eyes widened.
“No.. I can’t meet him,” I replied.
“I know.. It’s okay… You should sleep..” she said.
“Yeah,” I replied and flattened myself on her bed.
***Flashback***
After the new year kiss I hadn’t seen Louis for a long time so I went looking for hi asking everyone.
“Have you seen Louis, Harry?” I asked him.”
“Nope,” he answered coolly.
“Okay. Thank you,” I replied and continued my hunt for him.
I asked everyone and no one had seen him. Where is he? Finally someone said that he is in the washroom and so I went there. As I was about to tap on the door I heard some weird noises. I knew these noises. Someone was kissing. I pushed open the door and saw the worst nightmare I ever could. Louis and Hannah, his ex. As soon as she saw me she pulled away and gave me a wicked smile.
“El, listen to me.. Please don’t think anything!” Louis ran towards me.
I just stood there numb only feeling the warm tears falling from my eyes.
“Baby.. Please say something..” he begged and I just kept looking at the spot I saw them kissing.
“Baby.. Don’t cry please,” he said and moved his hands to my cheek.
“DON’T TOUCH ME!” I yelled and slapped him.
He touched his cheek and frowned.
“Baby.. Hit me as much as you want.. But, please listen to me.. Please,” he kept begging and I cried.
“There’s nothing to listen to Louis. Good-bye,” I said and left the washroom crying and not caring what people will say.
“El.. What the fuck? Why are you crying?” Harry asked me. I tried to leave but he gripped my arm and pulled me back.
“Answer me. What’s wrong?” he asked in a serious way.
“I… Lou..” I hugged him and his hands went to my waist.
“Shhh… It’s okay.. Stop crying,” he touched my hair.
As soon as he saw Hannah coming towards us and Louis before him he caught Louis’ collar and yelled, “The Fuck, Lou? You ditched her for that slut?”
“Language,” Hannah warned him.
“Make her go, Harry,” I cried.
“You heard her.. Now leave,” Louis said.
“Call me,” she winked to him and left.
“Whore,” Harry said and I cried.
“Please listen to me, El,” Louis begged.
I kept crying on Harry’s shoulder till I felt him move and Louis’ arm go around my waist.
“Please, baby,” he begged and I gave up. He knew I wasn’t in a state of walking so he picked me up and carried me to his room and sat me on his bed.
He kneeled between my legs and took my hands in his.
“El.. Whatever you saw.. It’s not what it was like..” he started.
“You think I’m going to buy that?” I yelled and stood up. I started packing my bag and he tried his best to stop me but, couldn’t. I carried my bag down and asked Harry to drop me to the air port and he agreed. Louis caught me by my waist when Harry was putting my bag in his car. He kissed me and I didn’t stop him.
“I’m sorry, El. Please don’t go,” he begged.
“No, Louis,” I said and cried and so did he.
“Please,” he kept begging.
“I’m breaking up, Lou,” I said and both of their eyes widened.
“What? NO! No way, El. You can’t break up with me… I can’t live without you. Please, baby. Let me explain. Please!” he fell on his knees.
“Bye, Lou,” I said kissing his forehead and Harry stopped me but, I didn’t listen. I just sat in the car.
In the car Harry suggested me to listen to Louis but, I didn’t agree. He said I shouldn’t have broken up with him. While sitting in the plane, all I could see was the sadness on Louis’ face. The way he cried and begged me to listen. Maybe I should have heard him. No. I shouldn’t.
***Flashback Ends***
I couldn’t sleep as all I could think was LOUIS. He’s my life. How could he do this to me? I can’t live without him. I don’t think I can ever move on. All I can say is,
“I LOVE YOU, LOUIS. I ALWAYS WILL.”

Hey, guys! I know... I’m really very sorry. It’s been so many days. I really am Sorry. Thank you for the 5K+ Reads. I hope you all are liking this story. Feedback will be helpful. Please Vote and Comment.