Chapter 19 (Club)

Louis’s P.O.V.
“Yes, mum. I am. But, you know that I’m going there to meet-”
“I know, Lou. But, you can call her, right?” she asked.
“Yeah,” I huffed.
“Okay, so it’s fixed. You’re bringing her home. Okay?” she said.
“Mom-” I began and she cut me off.
“Okay?” she asked.
“Okay,” I gave up.
“Good, now get up. Breakfast is ready,” she stood up, kissed my forehead and shut the door.
***Present Day***
I was waiting at the airport when I suddenly felt two strong arms around me.
“I missed you Lou,” she said.
“I missed you too, Alex,” I said.
Alex is my best friend. We are best friends since high school. But, she moved to Manchester due to her fathers’ death. We promised to keep in touch.
“Okay, now let’s get you home,” she said, pulling away.
“Yes, ma’am,” I said and she playfully punched my arm.
We reached her place and she showed me my room.
“Okay, Lou. Now take a shower and get dressed. We’re going clubbing,” she said and I frowned.
“Alex.. I just landed. I’m tired,” I protested.
“No way, Lou. Today, Now! Go!” she said and I gave in by opening my suit-cases. I took my clothes for today and made my way to the shower. Alex hit my butt and shut the door. She’s the best friend anyone can ever be blessed with. She never thought of me a Louis Tomlinson from One Direction. She thought of me like a common person. Just Louis.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I took a shower and slipped into a black short strapless dress. This is the dress that Louis told me he liked the best. I loved it, too. After I hung up with Kristen I had sixteen calls from her. I didn’t answer one. I put up some make-up and got a text from Emma.
From Emma: We’re out. Hurry up.
I grabbed my purse and looked at myself one last time in the mirror and left my house.
“Oohh.. Someone’s looking hawt!” Emma’s brother, Dan winked.
“Thank you,” I said and stepped into the car. When we reached the club we were joined by Emma’s boy-friend and Dan’s girl-friend. I was all alone. They pecked each other’s lips and we made our way inside. We sat on the counter and ordered our drinks. I ordered Vodka as I wanted to loosen up everything. I didn’t want to think about anything. I just wanted to enjoy myself and so I did. When my drink arrived a person tapped on my shoulder and said, “Ma’am we have to put up mask’s today so can you select one?”
“Sure,” I said and picked one. I decided to put it on later and I drank my Vodka.
“Want one?” Dan asked handing me a  cigarette.
“Of course,” I said and took it from his hand.

Louis’s P.O.V.
When we entered the club my eyes went straight to the drink counter so I excused myself for a drink. I sat on the counter and ordered cherry sour vodka. Till my drink arrived  I rolled my eyes here and there. I saw a girl who looked exactly like Eleanor. But, she had a cigarette in her hand. I don’t think that El ever smoked. I looked more clearly and realized that it was certainly, Eleanor. My drink arrived and I was given a mask to wear. I drank my drink and put up the mask. I had told Alex everything about Eleanor.
“Isn’t that Eleanor?” Alex joined me with her boy-friend.
 “Go ask her for a dance,” her boy-friend said.
“I don’t think that’s a good idea, man,” I said.
“I think it’s the best idea,” Alex said.
“You sure?” I asked.
“Yeah, hundred percent sure,” she said and tapped my back.
“Go get her,” she added.
“Okay,” I said and stood up.
I walked towards her and was shocked as I saw her properly. She had worn that black dress I said to her I liked the most. My jaw was literally on the floor. She looked damn sexy in it. Before going to her I had more three cups of Vodka. Straight! I needed the balls to face her.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I had already had four cups of Vodka and the other one was on its way. I drank y other cup and decided to put up my mask. As soon as I put it on I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy who looked as sexy as ever. I literally wanted to pounce on him. He was breath-taking. Though, I couldn’t see his face I knew he was hot. He was in black jeans and white linen shirt with a jacket on.
“Can I have this dance?” he asked.

Hey, guys! I’m really sorry for updating this late. I’m busy with my college stuff. Sorry. Anyways how are you enjoying the story? Please Vote and Comment.