Chapter 15 (Doesn't Matter)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
“What? El are you seeing someone?” Harry asked me.
“It doesn’t matter, Har,” I said shrugging off.
“Eleanor,” Harry warned.
“Okay, fine. I’m thinking about it,” I said, irritated.
“What do you mean you’re thinking about it?” he asked.
“I mean… There is a guy who asked me out and I think he is really good. But I told him I want some time and he is okay with that,” I replied, calmly.
“Okay. But, be careful,” he said. I love him. I thought after all this Louis thing he would support him rather than me. But, he supports me.
“Earth to El!” Harry said with a smirk.
“Sorry. And yeah, I’ll be careful. Thank you,” I said.
“No need of thank you. I’m glad-” he was cut off by the café’s door opening and my eyes widened. The person who entered was the one I wish I never met. Again. It was Louis. He directly went to the counter. He didn’t see us.
“What the hell, Har? Did you call him here?” I was pissed at Harry.
“No, El. I swear, I didn’t call him. I don’t know how on earth did he land up here.” He whispered.

Louis’s P.O.V.
As I went to the counter the old lady shrieked, “You’re Louis, aren’t you?”
“Yes, ma’am,” I replied.
“Are you looking for Harry?” she asked.
“No actually-” I was cut off by her pointing behind me and saying, “Because he’s right there with El,”
“El. Do you mean Eleanor?”
“Yes,” she said and I turned. I saw her. She was busy talking to Hazza. She looked dreadful. Eyes bloodshot and so many dark circles. I’m sure I’m the one who caused her to be like this. I quickly went to them.
 “Mind if I join?” I said and Harry shot me daggers.  
“Sure. I’m leaving any which ways,” Eleanor said and stood up.
“Hey, no. Wait.” I caught her wrist but she jerked away.
“I’m sorry,” I said with pleading eyes.
“As if I care,” she said and left. Before leaving she hugged Harry and kissed him on his cheeks. Go, I miss that! I’m such a jerk. I hurt her so much. After she left Harry glanced at me and then the chair. He wanted to talk. I sat across him and he folded his hands as if he was interviewing me.
“What?” I asked.
“Nothing. How did you land up here?” he asked.
“I was just passing by and remembered you saying about the café you worked in and I knew this was it. So…” I said.
“Oh,” is all he replied.
“Look, Hazza-” I was cut off by the waitress.
“Can I bring you something?” she asked.
“Yeah, I’ll have a normal coffee and Haz?” I asked looking at him.
“I’m good,” he said with a smirk. The waitress was so badly staring at us.
“Okay,” she said and left.
“Okay, listen. I know I messed up. I’m sorry, Haz. You know how much scared I am for commitment,” I said.
“I know,” is all he said. The waitress came and kept the cup of coffee and went away. I picked it up and saw a piece of paper under it. It was obviously her phone no. I ignored it and started to talk to Harry.
“Look, Harry. It’s difficult for me. Really difficult,” I said. I took a sip of the coffee.
“It’s okay. Don’t be now,” he said.
“What do you mean?” I asked. I was completely out of my mind. I didn’t know what he was talking.
“El is seeing someone,” he said and I spat the coffee in the cup.
“What?” I choked.
“Yeah. We were discussing it,” he said with a smirk. What is with him?
He stood up and patted my shoulder and said, “You deserved it.”
What? I thought he would understand me. He left me all alone. I didn’t know what to do? After he left I stood up and took the piece of paper and threw it in the dustbin in front of the girl. He looked pissed. I didn’t care. I just went to my car and started driving. I drove street to street not knowing where I’m going. I then saw a small garden. I got down my car and went in. There was nobody there. I sat on an old bench and cried my eyes out. I cried for good ten minutes cursing myself until someone kept their hand on my shoulder and said, “Lou?”

Hey, guys. I know this is a short chapter. I’m sorry. Hope you’re enjoying my story. Please Vote and Comment.