Chapter 9 (Feelings)

Louis’s P.O.V.
In quickly rushed in Eleanor’s room where I saw her sitting on her bed, knees brought up to her head and she was sobbing. I went to her side and put my arms around her shoulder.
“Hey, El. Shh..” I tried to calm her.
“No, Lou. Just go away,” she said pushing me.
I grabbed her wrists and said, “Hey, stop. It’s okay. Harry told me everything. It’s okay,” I said., soothing her. She hugged me tight.
“No, Lou. I don’t want you to pity me. Please. Let me go,” she said pulling away. I didn’t let her go.
“Will you stop fighting me!?” I said.
We both hugged her tight. When we pulled away I leaned in to kiss her and so did she. But, I didn’t realize what I was doing. I quickly pulled away placing a small kiss on her cheek. She blushed a little.
“Okay. El. You don’t have to worry about it. It was your past. He won’t hurt you. I promise,” I said.
“Okay,” she said wiping her nose.
“I’ll just take a shower and be back,” I said, my arms still around her.
“Eww.. You didn’t have a shower?” she said with a cheeky smile, pushing me away.
“What?” I said, softly.
“I’m joking,” she said.
“Okay,” I said and moved out of her room.”
I went inside my room and quickly went for a shower.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
When Louis suddenly pulled back I was shocked. Now, I know he doesn’t have the same feelings for me. I washed my face and made my way to the living room where I saw Harry on the phone. He smile at me when I sat on the couch. After ending his call he called out for Louis and he rushed down.
“Yeah, Haz,” he asked, Harry.
“Lou, we are having an interview today in about an hour. So, get dressed formally.”
“Oh no!” Lou frowned.
He’s so cute. Oh my god. Stop, Eleanor. Stop, staring.
“El, we are really sorry. Will you be okay alone?” Harry asked and apologized.
“It’s okay Harry. You guys go. Have fun and I’ll watch you guys.” I said with a smile.
“Thank you,” Louis said and both went to their rooms. When they returned my mouth fell open. Louis wore a black jeans and white shirt with a black jacket, whereas Harry wore a blue denim jeans with a white shirt.
“Oohh.. Looking hot guys,” I commented.
“Thanks, El!” they said in unison.
“Okay, give me a call if you need anything.” Harry said.
“Okay. Have fun,” I said and waved a good-bye to them.
They both moved out of the apartment and I switched the television on. After an hour they were on air.
“Okay. So here we have the one and only One Direction. Welcome everyone,” he said.
“Thank you,” all they guys said in unison, excitedly.
After some questions the interviewer started asking them personal question.
“Okay, so whose taken and whose not?” he asked and my heartbeat quickened.
“I am taken.” Liam and Zayn said.
“I am not,” Harry and Niall said in unison.
“And what about you, Louis?” he asked.
“Umm.. I have someone in my mind,” he said and my heart stopped. Is it me? Does Louis like me? What? No, Eleanor. Louis doesn’t like you. He wouldn’t have pulled away like that when you were so close to kiss. I frowned and switched the television off and went to my room. I decided to take a nap and went to bed.

Louis’s P.O.V.
“So, whose in your mind?” Haz asked.
“Uhmm.. I am not sure.. But-,” I trailed off.
“It’s okay. You can tell me later,” Harry said and we moved to our car.
When  we entered our apartment Eleanor was nowhere to be found. Did she leave because of what I did today? No. she couldn’t. I panicked and quickly went upstairs. I went to her room and found her sleeping. I sat next to her in her bed. I brushed her hair of her eyes. She’s so beautiful. Should I ask her out? Suddenly her eyes started to flutter. I moved my hand and left her room. I went out and informed Harry that she was in her room. I went in my room and changed. I decided to take a nap when suddenly my door was knocked.
“Yes,” I said and Eleanor stepped in my room.
“Lou, do you mind if I sleep with you?” she asked.
“Of course, El,” I said and let her sleep on my bed. As usual I kept my distance.

Harry’s P.O.V.
When Liam called me and others for a movie I quickly said a yes. Oh no. I had to inform Lou and El. I quickly rushed to El’s room and saw that she wasn’t there. When I entered Louis’s room I saw El in Louis’s arms and both were in deep sleep. Oh my. They looked so cute. I quickly pulled my phone out and clicked a picture.

Louis’s P.O.V.           
A sound of a click woke me up and I found El in my arms and Harry smirking at me. When Eleanor woke up she was shocked and Harry started to click more pictures. Eleanor quickly hid her face in my arms saying, “Lou, make him stop.”
“Oh no, El! I won’t” Harry said, laughingly.
“Lou, make him go away,” she begged.
“Hey, Harry stop.” I said with a cheeky smile and Harry knew my intensions. When El looked me in the eyes she understood and quickly got up.
“You two,” she said, blushing.
“Oh my cute, El is blushing,” he said and Eleanor covered her face with her hands.
We both laughed until Eleanor left the room.
“Hey, El. Sorry.” Harry and I rushed after her.
Reaching her room we saw her with her bag.
“Hey, El! You can’t leave. I’m really sorry,” Harry said.
“I’m leaving, Harry. Good-bye.” She said.
“Eleanor, we are really sorry. Please, don’t leave.” I begged.
Eleanor busted into laughter. Harry and I just stared at her. We were totally blank.
“You should see your faces. I’m joking.” She said between her laughter. Oh god that laughter.
“You, girl. You scared the hell out of me!” harry exclaimed.
“Why? Can’t I joke with Poor Harry and Louis?” she said with a cheeky smile.
Harry scooped her in his arms which made El yelp.
“Har, put me down!” she yelled.
“No. First say, Harry is sexy!” he said.
“Do I have to?” she asked
“Yes, El. You have to.” He said.
“Okay. Okay. Harry is sexy. Happy? Now put me down.” She said.
“Here you go.” Harry said putting her down.
“You guys are crazy!” I said, laughingly.
“Believe me, Lou. We are crazier,” Harry said.
“Oh and by the way, we are going for a movie. Liam called and I said yes until you guys have any other plans.” He said.
“I’m okay.” Eleanor said.
“Me, too.” I said and we moved to our rooms to get ready for today.

Hey, guys. Please Vote and Comment.