Chapter 6 (You can call me whatever you want)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
As soon as, we left the apartment a large amount of people gathered around us. Everyone started clicking pictures. The flashes hit my eyes. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. When I saw Louis, he was happily smiling with eyes open. How could he do this? Oh how stupid of me? He’s used to this!
There were fans and the papparazi’s. Some fans were simply yelling Louis’s name while others commented and asked questions.
“Louis, Is that your girlfriend?”
“Louis, is it Harry’s girlfriend and is she cheating on him with you?”
“Louis isn’t Larry real?”
“Oh my god. She’s so pretty.”
All these questions and comments were tolerable until a fan girl yelled, “Isn’t she a slut?”
At this comment Louis and I stopped at the moment. I was totally embarrassed and hurt. Louis looked at me and understood that I was hurt.  Louis looked around to see who made that comment and unfortunately potted that girl. He moved towards her anger boiling inside him. He was still holding my hand of which I took advantage. I stopped him and made him walk towards the car. He resisted but then he walked with me. After getting in the car Louis looked at me. I could tell he was angry. His face was red.

Louis’s P.O.V.
“Why the hell did you stop me, Eleanor?” I asked her. Angry.
“ It’s okay, Louis,” she replied. Sad.
What? Is she crazy? It’s okay if someone calls her a slut without even knowing her?
“No, it’s not okay, El. She just can’t comment any nonsense about you.”
“It’s fine, Louis. I have to get used to this if I stay with you all until you all have any problem with me.” She said.
“You can stay with us, forever.” I replied. I quickly hugged her.
“I’m sorry.” I said to her.
It’s okay, Louis. You don’t have to be.” She replied and pulled away with a smile on her face.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
“Hey it’s okay with you, right? He asked me. What?
“What?” I asked.
“I mean it’s okay with you if I call you ‘El’, right? He asked with puppy eyes.
“Of course, you can call me anything you want, Louis.” I replied, surprised by his question.
“Thank god,” he said under his breath.
Due to crying my make up went all wrong. I opened my purse to take my handkerchief out and fix it. Oh no, I forgot my handkerchief and I didn’t have a tissue, too.

Louis’s P.O.V.
I saw Eleanor fidgeting with her purse. Soon I realized that she was looking for a handkerchief to fix her makeup. She was literally pouting.
“Here,” I said, handing her my handkerchief.
“Thank you so much,” she replied with a big smile covering her pout completely.
I saw her fixing her makeup. Actually, I stared. She is so very beautiful. After some time I said, “We’re here.”

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
“We’re here,” Louis said. He opened the door for me. Such a gentleman he is. He held my hand and we headed towards the restaurant. I noticed that he had booked a separate room for us so that the fans wouldn’t spot us. Well, him. He pulled out the chair for me and made sure I was comfortable. Yes, a total gentleman.
After the lunch we had no idea what to do.
“Let’s go shopping!” he suggested.
“Yay!” I yelled, completely like a five year old kid.
We did a lot of shopping. I mean, a lot. This proved that we both just loved shopping.

Louis’s P.O.V.
From now on, I knew that we both loved shopping. Her favorite shops were Topshop and Zara. We did so much of shopping.
“ Oh my god, Starbucks!” Eleanor yelled. I jumped as she yelled because I was busy staring at her. She turned to face me with pleading eyes. “Lou, please. Please can we go?” she asked.
“Of course, love,” I replied. Laughing and nodding.
“Yay!” she yelled the second time this day. She’s so cute.
We first kept our things in the car and then, made our way to the shop.  We took our table and sat.
“I’m sorry, Louis.” Eleanor said.
“What for?” I asked.
“For calling you ‘Lou’ back there.” She replied looking away.
What? She can’t be serious.
“Hey, El. It’s okay. You too can call me whatever you want. You are not just Harry’s friend now you’re mine, too. And you don’t have to apologize for everything. I’m your friend. Don’t consider me as a famous person.”
“It’s just that-” she started.
“El.” I said looking into the eyes.
She understood and said “Okay, I’m sorry.”
“Again,” I said.
“Okay. Thank you.”
“Am I not your friend, Eleanor?” I asked her, desperately.

I’m so so so sorry for updating so late. Well, I had mentioned that I’ll be on a vacation. Anyways Sorry. And by the way I’m not getting any comments or votes. -__- And if you noticed I changed the name of the book. :p Please don’t forget to vote and comment.