Chapter 5 (Serious)

Louis’s P.O.V.
When the hot water hit my body my muscles relaxed. During the shower, all I thought was about Eleanor’s kiss. I came out and slipped into green colored jeans and white t-shirt. I went to the living room and saw Harry moving back and forth talking on the phone. I made my way towards the kitchen and saw Eleanor making coffee. Her back faced my front. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and black denim shorts. She looks Hot. She turned around and caught me staring.
“Coffee?” she asked.
“Sure,” I replied and she turned around to brew my coffee.
She handed me my cup and we went to the living room.
“I need to meet Paul, so, I’ll get going,” Harry said to us.
“Okay,” I replied.
Reaching the door Harry said, “I’ll be back by mid-night. Call me if you need something.”
“Okay,” Eleanor and I replied in unison.
When the door finally closed we sat on the couch facing towards the television screen.
“Who’s Paul?” Eleanor asked. She was concerned.
“He’s our manager,” I replied and she nodded in understanding.
“So what do you wanna do today?” I asked her.
“Umm.. I don’t know. Do you have a good collection of movies?” she asked.
“Yeah. Yeah, I do,” I replied.
“Okay let’s watch movie then,” she said.
“Sure. I’ll catch you in my room in the next fifteen minutes,” I replied.
“Your room it is,” she said. Full of enthusiasm.
We went to our respective rooms. After perfect fifteen minutes there was a knock on my door.
“Come in,” I said.
Eleanor stepped in with a bowl of popcorn in her hand.
“I thought we might need these,” she said holding the bowl higher.
“That’s so thoughtful of you,” I chuckled.
“So. What movie are we gonna watch?” she asked.
“You can select,” I said and there was a smile on her face.
We ended up selecting ‘What Happens in Vegas’.
After the movie ended Eleanor was totally exhausted. I could clearly make it out from her face.
“Do you need a nap?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she replied.
“Okay. So how about we both take a nap and then go out somewhere for lunch?” I asked desperately.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
After keeping the bowl in the kitchen I went to my room  and set an alarm for me to wake up on time. I rushed towards the bed.
The alarm  went off making me jump off the bed. After a while there was a knock on my door.

“Come in,” I said.
“Hey, we have to leave for lunch together. Until  you have changed your mind,” Louis said.
“No! Of course we are going. Give me fifteen minutes to get ready.”
“Sure,” he replied and left my room.
I rushed towards the wardrobe and selected my clothes. I wore white shorts and a pink sheer tank top. I blow dried my hair and put up a little make up. Grabbing my purse and wrist watch I left my room and at the same time Louis was gonna knock the door. His eyes widened and travelled up and down my body. He kept staring.
“You look nice Eleanor.” He said.
Even though I expected him to say something else I blushed at his comment.
“You don’t look bad yourself,” I replied.
He thanked me and said, “Okay. Now when we go out there will be many people clicking pictures and commenting, too. Just don’t bother okay?”
I nodded and gave him a nervous smile.
Taking my hand in his he said “Don’t leave my hand, El.” He said. Sparks went through my body as he took my hand.
“I mean it,” he said. His eyes were serious. First I thought that he was joking but, he wasn’t. He was serious.

Hello, everyone. I’ll be going on a vacation so I won’t be able to update for some days. Sorry L If you have any questions or suggestions you can share them with me on Twitter(@Rhea_swiftie1D). Do Vote and Comment.