Chapter 34 (Astonishing)

Louis’ P.O.V.
I was really nervous about this date. I have no idea how will El like it. I hope she loves it. I was wearing a tux kinda thing and I was thinking way too much that it’s really not looking good. But, Harry told me to chill the fuck up and I was quite. While leaving Harry warned me not to think about it because I would dash into something or someone. So, taking a deep breath I rang the bell of El’s house with the roses in my hand and the door opened with Danielle standing and staring at me from the top to the bottom saying, “Someone’s looking handsome.”
I smiled and thanked her. I was sitting on the couch when El came down looking hell beautiful. So beautiful that my mouth was left open. I stood up and walked to her. She was looking down and I put my hand under her chin and made her look into my eyes.
“You look so beautiful, baby,” I said and she blushed.
“Thank you, Lou,” she said and Dani coughed.
“I think we’re getting late,” I said to shrug her off and she mouthed, “How mean?” and I smiled. She wished us luck and I took El to the car.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
Louis didn’t utter a word about where he was taking me. I whined a thousands of times asking him about it but no. not a word. The dress he gave me is really pretty and he really loved it. The way he looked at me makes me feel so beautiful. He himself looked so handsome in this tux. I really wanna know where he’s taking me!
“Louu… Where are we going?!” I asked again and he laughed.
“Have patience, baby… Here we are,” he said parking the car around.
He got me down and told me to wait. He came behind me and put a black ribbon around my eyes and I whined again. After that there was pure silence. I got worried and asked, “Lou?” and got no answer.
Suddenly, someone caught my hand and I jerked. I thought it was Lou but, no. It was, “Don’t worry, El. It’s me, Liam.”
He held my hand and guided me somewhere I never knew where. We finally stopped and Liam opened the ribbon. He vanished that very minute.
What I saw… Was astonishing.

Hey, guys! I am really sorry for not updating for so long! Tests really suck! I hope you like this story more! I promise I’ll double update today! Thank you so much for so many votes and comments!  And if you noticed I changed my username to bleak_spoke.
Please Vote and Comment!