Chapter 22 (Such a Tease)

Louis’s P.O.V.
After watching a movie Alex’s mom told us that dinner was ready. The dinner was pretty good. Everyone complimented Eleanor on her looks. Everyone said she looks really good. After the dinner I took Eleanor to my room because I couldn’t take it anymore. I closed the door and pinned her to the wall.
“What are you doing, Lou?” she asked.
“God, Eleanor. You look so gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off you and you’re asking me what am I doing?” I groaned. She gave a sexy little smirk and that’s all it took. I smashed my lips to hers and she smiled into it. I pressed my lower body to her so that she knew how hard I saw for her. I knew that I can’t make love to her. Don’t get me wrong. I want her so badly but, I know now  not’s the time. Her hands went into my hair and she kissed me forcefully. My tongue asked for permission which she granted smiling. Her one hand was in my hair whereas I felt her other hand moving to my crotch.
“I wouldn’t do that,” I warned her, groaning.
She smirked at me and put her hands back in my hair.
“God, El. You’re such a tease,” I said and connected my lips to hers, again.
 With that I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I laid her on the bed and started to kiss her again. After a few minutes I pulled back knowing my limits.
“That was..”
“Amazing,” I completed and she smiled.
We stayed in bed a cuddled for a while when I suddenly realized something.
“El?” I said.
“Hmm,” she hummed.
“Do you still… I mean.. Do you still get those dreams?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she said.
“I’m so sorry, El,” I said and she raised her head so she could see me.
“It’s okay, Lou. You were there to save me,” she stated.
“I know.. But-” I saw cut off by her as she placed her finger on my lips.
“Shh..” she said and pecked my lips.
“Okay, Lou. Now I gotta leave. It’s getting late,” she said.
“No, stay please?” I cooed.
“I don’t think mom will let me, Lou,” she replied and I frowned.
“Okay,” I’ll call her,” she said and I smiled.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
“Hello?” my mother said through the phone.
“Hey, mom. Is it okay if I stay here for the night?” I asked.
“No, El. I don’t think you should,” she replied and I frowned.
“C’mon mom. Please?” I begged.
“Okay… But, only if you bring Louis for lunch tomorrow,” she said.
“Okay, mom. Thank you. I love you,” I said happily.
“Love you, too, honey,” she said and hung up.
“What did she say?” Louis asked.
“She said yes but,” I said.
“But what?” Lou asked.
“You’ll have to come home for lunch tomorrow,” I said.
“What? What If they don’t like me, El?” he worried.
“No, Lou. They’ll love you, I promise,” I replied.
“Okay,” he said and pecked my lips.
We went to bed and his hands were around my waist and I laid my head on his chest. This is my life. I just want time to freeze like this. I wish I could stay like this forever.

Louis P.O.V.
Next morning I woke up with the most beautiful girl next to me. I kept staring at her until she woke up and said, “Morning, Lou.”
“Good morning, El,” I said and pecked her lips. With that she told me that she has to reach home as soon as possible. I quickly took a shower and dropped her to her house. I then came home and got a text. I smiled because I knew it would be El.
From El: Babe, be here by 1:00, okay? Love you. .xx
To El: Sure. Love you, too. .x
With that I asked Alex what should I wear and how should I believed. She told me that I was freaking out. She helped me with my clothes and wished me luck. I  then got in my car and drove to Eleanor’s place.
I rung the door-bell and soon was greeted by my girl.
“Welcome, Lou,” she said.

Hey, guys! How are you enjoying my story? I hope you all are liking it. My haylor fan-fic got deleted by mistake. So, I think if you have it in your libraries then it won’t open. I have published it again so you can find it in my account. Please Vote and Comment.