Chapter 37 (Dinner)

Louis P.O.V
There she stood. Right in front of me wearing a beautiful dress.
"Hello, beautiful," I said handing her the roses and she blushed.
"Thank you, Lou. Come in!" She said with a grin on her face.
"Mom! Dad!" She yelled.
Her mom came out of the kitchen looking embarrassed wearing an apron and her father came out with his phone in the hand.
"Hello, Sir. I'm Louis," I said shaking my hands with her father and he nodded, "Hello, son."
"Hello, ma'am," I smiled to her mother.
"Oh, hello dear. I'm sorry for this not extremely nice look," she said pointing to her apron.
"Oh, it's okay. I totally understand," I shrugged.
"Why don't you guys, sit? The dinner will be ready soon," she said gesturing her hands towards the couch.
"Sure," I said and let El go first.
"So, Louis? How long have you known El?" Her father asked taking a seat right in front of me.
Well, I knew this would be coming. But I knew I don't have to be scared if anything. I love El and that's the only thing I care about.
"I've known her for about five months now, Sir," I said.
"Oh, just call me Dad," he said smiling. I looked back at El who was looking at me already. I smiled at her and she put her hand on mine giving it a little squeeze.
"Dad, I'll just show Lou around," El stated getting up taking her hand in mine.
"Sure," he said and looked at the television.
She took my hand and guided me up the stairs. I looked around to her apartment. She opened the door to s room which I guesses to be hers.
"This is my room," she said shyly.
"I know,"I said taking her hands in mine and pushing her a little to the bed. I looked into her eyes and I knew she knew what I wanted. With that I put my lips on her and she moaned.
"Louis," she said brushing her hands on my arms.
I deepened the kiss and pushed her against the wall forcefully. She moaned again and I broke the kissing only to kiss her jawline. I trailed the kisses down her neck line and she shivered. She reached my hair and pulled me in for a kiss.
"You look so hot, baby," I said kissing her on her cheeks which made her blush.
"Let's go before anyone comes.," she said and I told her she had to help me fix my hair which she just ruined. I gave her a cheeky smile and she rolled her eyes. She set my hair and just then her mother said the dinner was ready.
The dinner was just silent, but a lot fun when El's parents told me cute and funny things about her. Her face was red with embarrassment. She tried to atop them, but they just wouldn't. And, honestly I enjoyed it. Just because I would have more things to tease her about.
"Let's just lay here," I said to her when he were at the back of her house.
"Okay," she said and laid down next to me. Looking at the stars we both had a comfortable silence.
My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller groaning.
"I've to take this, El," I said and she nodded understanding.
"Yes, Simon. I know it. She will know it soon," I replied.
"Yes, I will do it. Just give me some more days. I know we leave soon," I said. God, he's so annoying some times. I know I have to tell El about this, but he's just pushing it. He said that the others know already. Just El doesn't.
"Fine. I'll tell her," I said and hung up.
"Tell whom?" I turned back and froze.
"Uh, no one," I said.
"Lou? Is everything okay?" She asked.
I guess, this is it. I have to tell her now. I can't take it anymore. She's so happy, but I can't see it breaking.
"Baby, I.." I trailed off.
"Just take a seat. I'll tell you everything," I said taking her hands in mine and making her sit on the table.
"You're scaring me, Lou," she half laughed.
"El, I've been meaning to tell you this since some days. Well, you know we have just released our new album. It's just that.. We are touring, baby. And, we.. Can't stay together anymore," I said and she was shocked.
"Are you breaking up with me? I mean, we just got back together, Lou!" She screamed.
"Hey hey hey! No! No way, El. Never in my wildest dreams will I break up with you. I'm just saying that we will have to stay away from each other foe some months. I really tried convincing Simon to get you with me on the tour. He said a straight no. He didn't let Dan and Petrie come, too," I said rubbing circles on her thighs.
"How long?" She asked. Her voice was cracking.
"7 months. Well, I'll obviously meet you every time I get to," I chuckled.
"When do you leave?" She asked. Shit.
"In five days, baby," I replied. Her face looked lost. She didn't reply. She stood up and starting leaving.
"Where are you going?" I asked, gripping her arm.
"Out," she said, not looking at me.
"El, please," I begged.
"Just leave me alone for a while, Lou," she said and left.
"SHIT." I banged my had on the counter and pulled my hair from the other.

Hey, guys! I'm sorry that I didn't update since a long time before the last chapter. I've been too busy. Well, now I'm falling in love with this story. I hope you are, too!
Keep Voting and Commenting.