Chapter 24 (I'm gonna miss you!)

Louis’s P.O.V.
“I can’t believe I’m going!” I whined like a kid. I had Eleanor in my arms. We were both sad as I am leaving tomorrow. I just have this night with her. Her parents allowed her to stay the night with me as I’m leaving.
“Please come with me?” I begged.
“You know I can’t, Lou,” she replied pulling back.
“Yeah, I know. But,.. I wish you could,” I said sadly.
“I’m sorry. But, I have my exams,” she replied.
“I can’t imagine my birthday without you, babe,” I said.
“I know.. I’m sorry,” she said and hugged me.
“I love you,” I said pulling back and kissed her without waiting for her reply.
“I love you, too,” she giggled between our kisses. After pulling back we decided to go for a long drive. During the drive my hand was on her lap as she rested her head on my shoulder. We sang songs together until our song started to play. I tried to change the station.
“Hay, no. I like it,” El whined and slapped my hand away.
“Hello, hello, I know it's been a while
But baby, I got something that I really want to let you know, yeah
Something that I want to let you know, oh, oh, oh
You say, you say to everybody that you hate me
Couldn't blame you because I left you all alone, yeah
I know that I left you all alone
And yeah, now I'm back at your door
You looking at me unsure
I should've seen it before
You're all I think about, baby
I  was so stupid for letting you go       
But I-I-I know you're still the one
You might have moved on
But girl, you should know
That I-I-I know you're still the one
I know it's saying too much
But I will never give up
I was so stupid for letting you go
But I-I-I know you're still the one
I-I-I know you're still the one,”
When the song ended I had a scowl on my face whereas El smiled happily.
“Oh come on, Lou. I’m a directioner, ya know?” she teased.
“You’re gonna pay for this tonight,” I said and she blushed on the thought.
“No.. No.. I’m sorry,” she apologized.
I couldn’t help but laugh at her cuteness. After we reached home we sat with Alex and had a long chat about everything. I saw El yawning so I told her to go to bed and she quickly obliged. I then spoke to Alex for a while.
“I’m so happy for you two!” she exclaimed.
“Thank you,” I said, happily.
“Lou… Please don’t hurt her,” Alex said and I knew she was referring to my stupidness.
“I won’t, Alex,” I said.
“Okay, now let’s call it a night!” she winked and stood up.
I stood up and hugged her and kissed her fore-head saying, “Good-night.” I quickly went to my room and saw El sleeping soundly on the bed. I sat next to her and brushed off her hair from her face and stared. I can’t believe I won’t be seeing her for so long! I quickly kissed her fore-head and pecked her lips softly. I slept next to her and put my arm around her waist.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I woke up in Lou’s arms. I just loved the sight I had in front of my eyes. Y Lou. Sleeping soundly. He looks so cute like this. I caressed his face and realized he has a flight to board.
“Babe, wake up!” I said.
He groaned with his eyes close.
I pecked his lips and said, “Babe, please wake up,” I said.
“Uhh… El.. I’d love to wake up like this every time. Please move in with me,” he stated opening one of his eyes.
“What?! Lou, you know I can’t. I have UNI to attend. I’ll think about it after my graduation,” I replied.
“Really? You would?” he asked.
“Yeah, I would. Now please wake up,” I said.
“Okay… Shower with me?” he asked.
“No,” I said firmly.
“Okay,” he pouted and went to the shower. After his shower I took one and we went downstairs. We had our break-fast quickly and hailed a cab because Alex wasn’t feeling well and Louis didn’t let me drive.
“Are you okay, Lou?” I asked as we sat in the cab because he didn’t talk to me since we woke up.
“No, El. I’m not,” he said sadly.
“What happened?” I asked caringly.
“I’m gonna miss you so badly!” he said sadly.
“Oh.. I got scared. I’m gonna miss you, too,” I said and snuggled next to him. His arm went around my waist and I laid my head on his chest. We kept quite till we reached the air port.
“I’m gonna miss you… so much,” I sobbed into his arms.
“Hey… hey.. Shh.. I’ll visit. I promise,” he said. I pulled back and pressed my lips to his. He kissed back passionately and within minutes I could see him going away.

Hey, guys! How are ya’ll? 2K+ Reads and 100+ Votes! Thank you so much! As you guys know that I’ve started with a new fan-fic (Haylor). It’s getting deleted all the time. But, I ain’t loosing hope. So, I posted it again! It might be a little different. So all the Haylor Shippers out there… Please do read my fan-fic. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it! Please Vote and Comment.