Chapter 2 (The Dream)

Louis’s P.O.V.
The rest of the day went by giving an interview at the Bloomberg’s and watching movies.
“Goodnight, Hazza,” I said moving towards my room.
“Goodnight, Lou,” I heard him yell back.
Next morning, I woke up when the alarm went off. We all had a meeting with our manager, Paul. He insisted us to be on time. The meeting was at 11:00 a.m. I still had two hours . I made my way towards the bathroom. During the shower, I was thinking of the dream I had last night. I saw a dream of a girl. She had faced her back to me. She had a perfect figure. Her hair touched her waist. She turned around and our eyes met. I lost myself into her perfect hazel eyes. I was about to see her face properly and the alarm went off waking me up. After coming out, I wore a normal outfit. Black denim  jeans and white shirt. I looked at the watch. It was 10:12 a.m. I rushed towards Harry’s room to see whether he was up. I had a bad feeling which came out to be true. He was still sleeping. I quickly woke him up and gave him 15 minutes to get ready. Later, I took my wrist watch, wallet, car keys and the flat keys. I was down in the car waiting for Harry. When he made his way in the car I showed him my wrist watch and said,
“You’re five minutes late.”
He said that he was sorry and it won’t happen again. I quickly pulled up to the office where we met the other lads, Paul and his assistant Jeremy. The meeting ended by 12:15 p.m. Paul told us that we had a month before we left for the ‘Up All Night’ tour for three months. We all cheered and moved towards our flats. When we reached Harry’s phone went off and he excused himself towards his room.

Harry’s P.O.V.
We reached our flat and my phone went off. I made my way towards my room. I looked at my phone and saw that it was an unknown number. I answered the call.
“Hello, who’s this?” I questioned.
“Harold! It’s me, Eleanor. I’m sorry I couldn’t answer your call yesterday. I was busy with my lectures. Well, I’ve got a month free until I start with my UNI again. Hope we meet!” she exclaimed.
“Wow, El! That’s fantastic. Even I’ve got a month free before our tour. And I called you yesterday for the same reason. I invite you here, El. Please. Come here to spend a month with me and the other lads!” I requested her.
 “But, Harry. Where will I stay? I don’t own a house anywhere except Manchester.”
“Don’t worry, El. I share my flat with Louis. We have an extra room where you can stay. Please.. Please!” I literally begged to her.
“Okay. Okay. I’ll come. I’ll leave tomorrow, okay?”
 “ Sure, El! Just text me the time of your departure.”
 “ Okay. Bye, Harry.”
“Bye, El. Love You.”
“Love you, too.”

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I hung up the phone and started thinking about Louis. Oh my god! I’m gonna stay with Louis for a month. He’s my favorite lad from One Direction. I love his voice. But, I never let Harry know about this. He always told me that Louis and he are best friends. He once told me to be a couple with Louis. I never thought like that after my ex, Josh. He cheated on me for another girl. Anyways, I want to forget my past and move on. Well, first I have to inform my parents and book my tickets for tomorrow. I did all the work. After taking a shower I went to Starbucks. My favorite shop! I can go to Starbucks anytime. After Starbucks, I headed towards my friend house. I spent the evening there and returned home by 8:45 p.m. I took a shower and went to sleep. But, before sleeping I thought… Tomorrow’s gonna be awesome!

Please Vote and Comment.