Chapter 7 (Friends)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
“Am I not your friend, Eleanor?” asked Louis.
“Of course, you are Louis,” I replied.
Calling him my just ‘friend’ makes my heart ache. I wanted to be more with Louis. What? Yes, I have realized.. I am falling for him. But.. But, I’m not sure. I’m not sure if I’m truly falling for him and whether he has the same feelings for me.
“Okay, I’ll just order something,” I said.
“Okay,” he replied.
“What will you have?” I asked.
“ A chocolate muffin will do,” he replied.
“Okay,” I said made my way towards the counter.
“Excuse me.” I said and the man at the counter turned and moved his eyes up and down my body. He was checking me out. I ignored him and said,
“Can I have a chocolate muffin and a caramel frappe?”
“Sure.”
“And a glass of water, please.” I said, adding.
“Hot or cold.” He asked.
“Hot,” I replied.
“Why don’t you check me out?” he said.
“Excuse me!” I replied, shocked.
“What’s wrong, babe?” someone said.
I turned to see Louis next to me and his hand around my waist. It sent sparks through my body. I was so grateful to him for coming here and handling this situation. The man got completely embarrassed and said, “That’ll be 29.9 pounds.”
As I removed the money Louis said, “It’s okay, Love.”
Oh my god. Louis just called me ‘Love’. It’s like a dream. He gave his card to that man and looking at the name the man was shocked. I’m sure he has heard of Louis but I wonder how he never saw him. 
“Your order will be right there in five minutes,” the man said.
“Okay,” Louis said. He was so pissed that he didn’t even say a ‘Thank You’. We went back to pour seats.
“I’m sorry for calling you babe and you know..” Louis said, referring to his hand on my waist.
“Hey, it’s okay. I told you.. You can call me whatever you want,” I replied.
When the guy came with the order Louis gave him a murderous glare and I giggled. That guy had placed a piece of paper between the cup and the saucer. I opened it and it read ‘Call me’ and his number, I suppose. I crushed it in a ball and said, “Excuse me.”
With that the man turned and I threw that paper ball on his face.
“I’m sure you know Louis. I’m his girlfriend. Do you think I would seriously want you when I have him?” I said, way too loud for the people were staring at us. That man flushed and picked up the paper ball and rushed.
I laughed. A lot. I couldn’t control myself until I saw Louis looking at me with a huge smile. After a while, I realized what did I just say?
“I’m sorry for calling myself you girlfriend. I know I don’t deserve it.”
The smile on his face was now gone and he said, “Hey, no. It’s okay… Well I liked it. You should have seen his face.”
“I know!” I replied and we both busted out in laughter.
After eating it was nearly time to go home. It was 10:15 p.m. We entered the apartment and saw Harry sitting on the couch and staring at the television. He was literally blushing. When he heard us he quickly shut the television.
“Had a nice time, I see. You two,” he said.
“ Sure, we did,” I giggled referring to the Starbucks incident.
We sat with Harry and said everything to him.
“You didn’t,” he exclaimed totally surprised.
“Yes, she did. The look on that man’s face was priceless,” Louis said.
We all laughed and then we made our way to our rooms.
“Goodnight. El,” harry said kissing my forehead.
“Goodnight. Harry.” I said.
“Goodnight, Lou,” he said to Louis.
“Goodnight, Hazza,” he replied.
I wonder why does he call him that!
We went towards our room and Louis said, “Goodnight, El.”
“Goodnight, Lou. Thank you for today,” I replied and leaned in to kiss his cheek. We both blushed crimson. I quickly went inside my room and changed for bed.

Louis’s P.O.V.
Oh my god. So many surprises today! I called Eleanor ‘babe’, I placed my hand on her waist which of course sent sparks all over my body, she called herself my girlfriend and not to forget the kiss she gave me today.
I think I am falling for Eleanor. Hard.

Hey, guys! I’ll be double updating today! Please Vote and Comment.