Chapter 8 (Nightmare)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
After taking a shower I slipped into green pajama and black top. I then went to bed but, couldn’t stop thinking about Louis.

Louis’s P.O.V.
“No.. Please! Please.. Leave me!” I heard someone yell. I quickly realized that it was Eleanor. I rushed towards her bedroom and pushed the door open. Luckily she hadn’t locked it. I quickly rushed towards her and saw that she was full of sweat.
“El! El.. please wake up! Please..” I begged.
“Lou..” she said opening her eyes in horror.
She hugged me deliberately. I happily let her sob in my arms.
“Shh.. It’s okay, El. It was just a dream. It’s okay.” I said to her.
“Can you get me some water?” she asked.
“Sure,” I said and went to my room to get some water.
“Here,” I said handing her the glass of water.
She gulped it in a sip. She was totally scared.
“Lou.. please stay with me. Just for tonight.” She literally begged.
“Of course, El,” I said.
I kept a foot distance between us so that El might not think that, I’m taking her advantage. Within minutes she was asleep and I kept staring at her beautiful face.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.
I woke up in Louis’s arms. Again. I think these dreams won’t stop coming. I quickly went and took a shower and made my way towards the kitchen where Harry was standing. He surely made breakfast.
“Morning, El!” he said, enthusiastically.
“Morning.” I said.
“Is something wrong?” he asked.
“No. No, everything is fine.”
“El, if there’s something- ” he was cut off by Louis.
“Morning El, Harry.” He said.
“Morning” Harry and I replied in unison.
“Can I help?” I asked, Harry.
“Umm.. Can you make us coffee?” he asked.
“Of course,” I said and made coffee for the three of us.
During the breakfast everyone was silent. Harry was busy staring at his phone. I was highly embarrassed with my dreams so I couldn’t face Louis. After the breakfast I said “Okay. I’ll just be in my room. Call me if you want something.”

Harry’s P.O.V.
I loaded the dish-washer and moved towards the living room. I saw Louis on the couch into deep thinking.
“Hey, mate. Is something wrong?” I asked.
“Umm.. It’s about Eleanor,” he replied.
“What about her?” I asked curiously taking a seat next to him.
“Man.. she.. past two days she has been having some sort of dreams. I don’t know what to do. The first time I asked her she said she didn’t want to talk about it and today she isn’t talking to me.”
“What? Oh my god. Those dreams. I thought they might have stopped.” I said to him.
“What? You knew? What are they about?” he asked.
“I know,” I replied.
“Tell me,” he said.
“Okay.. Eleanor had a shitty experience with her ex. She was dating him while we were friends. I didn’t like him at all. I tried to talk to her about it but then, looking at her happy face.. I couldn’t.
***Flashback***
Eleanor, me and some friends had been to a party where El caught her ex, Josh, making out with some other girl in a washroom.. She nearly lost  it.. she started fighting him she punched him and for god’s sake I reached there on time. I directly took her to my place. She cried a lot. She didn’t eat for days. She didn’t even speak.
 One day I came home and she was gone. I found a note on the dinning-table saying that she had gone home. I knew El very well.. She might need some time alone. After some days I called her,
“Hello?”
“Hey, El. How are you?” I asked.
“I’m fine Harry. Do you think you could visit?” she asked.
“Of course, El. I’ll be there in an hour. Okay?”
“Okay.”
I hung up and completed my work and told my mom that I’ll be at El’s place. I reached her place and was shocked to see her main door open. I quickly rushed towards it.
“El?” I yelled.
“Leave me, please.” Eleanor’s voice begged.
“Eleanor!” I yelled, more loudly.
“Get off of me.. Please,” she begged.
I quickly rushed towards her room upstairs. I saw her ex Josh on her. Forcing her. I quickly moved towards her bed and pulled him from her.
“Get the fuck away from her.” I said pulling him. I pushed him down and covered El with her blanket.
“You fucker, how dare you?” I yelled at him pulling his collar. He quickly rushed out of the house and I shut the door behind him. I quickly went to El and saw that she was sleeping. I decided to stay with her. I texted my mom. At midnight El broke out. I thought that she might get these dreams for some days but no. They continued.
***Flashback Ends***
Louis’s P.O.V.
“Oh my god.” I said, running my hands in my hair, tugging it.
“I should go to her. Shouldn’t I?” I asked, Harry.
“I think you shouldn’t. She needs time, Lou,” he replied.
“Okay. I’ll be in my room then,” I said and stood up.
“Okay,” he replied.
I went upstairs and while going towards my room I heard someone sobbing. It was, El. The voice came from her room.

Hey, guys! Elounor_lover this one’s for you babe ;) I dedicate this chapter to you.
Please Vote and Comment.