Chapter 4 (What's up with the Sparks?)

Eleanor’s P.O.V.

Shaking hands with Louis  sent great sparks through my body. “Harry, which one’s my room?” I asked.

“Upstairs. Next to Louis’s,” he replied.

Harry showed me my room. I started to open my bags to settle everything in the room.

“El, I don’t think that’s a good idea. I think you should just relax for some time,” Harry said.

“Not a bad idea, Harold,” I replied.

The two of them left my room and I rested for an hour. When I woke up it was fifteen minutes past six. I quickly grabbed my bag and stated to settle everything. Suddenly there was a knock on the door which made me jump.

“Come in,” I said.

I thought it would be Harry but no. It was Louis.

“Hey. I was just wondering whether you needed some help to unpack everything,” he asked.

“Uhm, sure. Thanks,” I replied.

He nodded and sat across me. When I picked a black dress and moved towards the wardrobe Louis said “I like that dress very much.”

“Thank you.”   

That comment made me blush because that dress is my favorite, too.

After a couple of hours I could smell something, “Is that Chicken I smell?” I asked.

“Yup. It must be Harry,” Louis replied.

“Oh. I know! He cooks awesome.”

“He certainly does,” Louis replied.

Suddenly, Harry yelled, “ El, Lou… Dinner’s ready!”

We both made our way to the kitchen and the food seriously smelled good. I’m sure it’ll taste awesome. Harry handed us our plates and we all went to the living room and switched the television to ‘The Ellen Show’. The guest was none other than Taylor Swift. Harry just stared at the television without taking even a single bite from his plate. I felt something fishy so I cleared my throat which surely embarrassed Harry.

“I like her very much,” I said breaking the silence.

“Yeah, I know. Her songs are fantastic,” Harry literally jumped.

Louis and I looked at each other with wide eyes and busted into laughter. This embarrassed Harry, more. We quickly finished the food in out plate and Harry loaded the dish washer. Louis and I said good night to Harry and moved towards our rooms. Harry’s room was across the living room. He didn’t like climbing stairs. So he took the room downstairs.

“Good night, Lou.” I said as we reached the door of his room.

“Good night, Eleanor.” He replied and leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me on my cheek by which I was blushing crimson. That kiss sent sparks all over my body. I opened the door knob and quickly went inside. Oh my god. Louis Tomlinson just kissed me. Even though, it was on my cheek it means a lot to me. And he also called me El. I quickly took a shower and changed into my pink pajama shorts and white top. I went to bed thinking of Louis.

Louis’s P.O.V.

I hope Eleanor doesn’t think bad of me after the kiss. Even though, she blushed I’m scared of facing her tomorrow. I was woken up by some noises during the midnight. I could hear a female screaming.

“No, Please! Leave me. Please!”

Shit. It’s Eleanor. I quickly ran to her room and thanked god as the door wasn’t locked.  She was full of sweat. I shook her by the shoulders. I wanted to call Harry but I didn’t wanna leave her alone.

“Eleanor. El! Wake up,” I said.

Suddenly her eyes opened in horror. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

“Louis… Louis he’s here... Save Me! Please.” She pleaded sobbing.

“El… Shh… There’s no one here. It’s just a dream. Calm down. I’m here.”

 She pulled back and nodded in understanding.

“Do you need some water?” I asked.

“No. No, thanks,” she replied.

“Okay.” I stood up and moved towards the door.

“Louis. Can you please stay here with me?” she pleaded. 

I took a minute to reply and she said “ It’s okay. I get it. You go.”

“Hey. No! Of course I’ll stay.”

“Thank you.” she smiled

I went to her bed and slept next to her keeping a foot distance between us. Within minutes she fell asleep. I kept staring at her innocent face. She’s so beautiful even when she sleeps.

Eleanor’s P.O.V.

When I woke up I realized that my head was on Louis chest and his arms were wrapped around me. He looked as handsome as ever even when he was asleep. I tried to move his arms without waking him up but I guess I failed.

“Good morning,” he said.

“Morning,” I replied.

He awkwardly moved his arms and we got up.

“I’m sorry for last night, Louis. I didn’t mean to wake you up. ”

“Oh. It’s okay. That’s what friends do. Right?”

Oh my God! He called me his friend.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Do you want to talk about your dream last night?” he asked.

“No. I’m sorry. It was a nightmare,” I replied and a shiver went down my spine as I recollected the dream.

“It’s okay. I get it,” he replied.

 I leaned in to kiss his cheek. We both blushed scarlet. It spent sparks all over my body.

Louis’s P.O.V.

As Eleanor leaned in to kiss me my breathing accelerated. We both blushed scarlet and the kiss sent sparks all over my body. I bet she saw me blushing.

Hey, everyone. Please Vote and comment. And you can follow me on Twitter @Rhea-_swiftie1D. I’ll surely follow back!