Chapter 30 (Happy New Year)

Louis’s  P.O.V.
“I’m so excited, El,” I jumped like a small kid on my bed.
“Lou.. I wanna sleep!” El whined like a small cute girl.
“Come on, El. Wake up, please!” I begged.
I slept next to her and rolled upon her. I kissed her forehead and she smiled with her eyes closed. Then I kissed her both cheeks, and she smiled again. This time, wider. Finally I kissed her lips and she opened her eyes and her hands went straight to my hair. We kissed for a good minute until I pulled back and said, “Good morning, beautiful.”
“Good morning, my love,” El said singing the last part and I chuckled.
After that El went straight to the washroom and then to the shower. She came out wearing simple jeans and green tank top. We then went down and decided to work a little as today is New Year and well… I’m known for throwing the most lavish and luxurious parties. So, today all the lads and their families will be here. We called El’s parents, too but, they said they couldn’t come. El will be leaving in a week or so as she will be having her examinations.
We worked for the afternoon and then El helped my sister’s dress up. And trust me they all looked very beautiful. My mom thanked her and gifted her a small ring which El refused to accept. But, my mom insisted and she gave up. She put on the ring and showed it to me and I smiled and pecked her cheek. Right then, Lottie clicked a snap of us. I loved the picture. Then, El left to get dressed up and so did I.
After forty fife minutes El came out wearing a cream lace dress which had a brown belt around her waist. She looked very beautiful. As soon as El came down I went to her and complimented her.
“You look beautiful,” I said.
“Thank you. You don’t look bad yourself,” she replied and pecked my lips which made Lottie click a new picture. After half an hour all the guests began to arrive. Me and El welcomed all of them very graciously. All my family members loved El. They said that she is very pretty which made her blush a lot. It was cute. I wanted to talk to El about something very important and so I excused ourselves and moved to my room.
“What’s wrong, Lou?” she asked as I closed the door behind me.
“I wanna talk to you,” I replied and told her to have a seat.
“What is it?” She asked with concern.
“Actually, I wanted to tell you that I guess it’s time.. for.. you know.. fans.. They ought to know,” I said avoiding her gaze.
When I glanced at her she had a frown on her face.
“What if they don’t like me?” El asked.
“They’ll love you!” I said.
“Are you sure?” she asked again.
“Yes, El,” I said and she smiled and then I kissed her.
“So, how’s it going with El?” Harry asked me with a wink.
“Pretty good, actually,” I replied coolly.
“Oooo,” Zayn and Harry smirked.
“Shut up, lads,” I shut them up as I knew where they were going with this.
Now we only had fifteen minutes for the new year so everyone gathered on the terrace. I grabbed El’s hand and pulled her in a corner.
“10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..HAPPY NEW YEAR!” everyone cheered and I pressed my lips to El’s. She smiled into the kiss.
“Happy New Year, Lou,” she said.
“Happy New Year, El,” I said and kissed her again.
After the new year celebrations some guests left but, many were yet to go. We were all talking, drinking and enjoying a lot. All the lads and their girlfriends were with us in the backyard and we were all sitting on the ground. I had El in my lap, Zayn had Perrie and Liam with Danielle. Poor Harry and Niall were all alone.
“I’ll be back,” I said and excused myself to the washroom.
When I opened the door of the washroom I saw someone I wish I never would.

Hey, guys! I hoped you liked the chapter. And sorry for such a late update. I’ve begun with my college which gives me no time. Please bear up with me! I’ll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you so much for 4K+ Reads and 200+Votes! Well, it was friendship day yesterday so, HAPPY FRIENSHIP DAY, guys! Please Vote and Comment.