Chapter 29 (Meet Eleanor)

Louis’s P.O.V.

Today I was taking El to my parents place. They kept on insisting on seeing her. So, as today is Christmas I’m taking her with me. My mother said that we’ll have to stay here till New Year and she also allowed me to throw a party at her place but, I refused. I had little sisters which I don’t want to see people like all drunk and all everywhere. I told her that I’ll be leaving a day before the New Year and she agreed. She told me that my family is very excited to meet Eleanor. Especially, the twins. I love my family and I’m sure that they’ll love El.

“Is this okay?” Eleanor asked me I think the hundredth time in the past hour.

“Babe… You look gorgeous in everything,” I said for the hundredth time.   

“Oh Lou… I don’t know… What if they don’t like me?” she worried.

“Oh no dear... They’ll love. They’re so excited to meet you,” I assured her.

“Okay. I’ll just change and come. How much time do I have?” she asked.

“Uhh... Half an hour I guess,” I smirked.

“WHAT?!” she shrieked and I covered my eras.

“I’m kidding, baby. You have an hour. Go change fast,” I said and leaned forward to kiss her.

When El came out she looked fantastic.

“You look beautiful,” I said as I placed my chin on her shoulder and looked in the mirror.

“Thank you, Lou.” She said and turned around.

We kissed for a few minutes and then moved to my car. When we reached our destination I glanced at El who looked as nervous as ever.

“El, baby… Don’t worry,” I said.

“Okay,” she said and pecked my lips and hopped out of the car.

“Welcome!” my mother chirped as soon as she opened the door.

“I missed you, boo,” she said and she hugged me.

“And you must be Eleanor,” she pulled back and turned to El.

“Yes, Mrs. Tomlinson. Pleased to meet you,” El said and my mother embraced her in a hug.

“Call me Johanna,” she said to El and we moved to the hall.

“Hello, brother!” my sisters said and each of them hugged me deliberately.

“Hello, sisters. Meet Eleanor,” I said and moved away so El was completely visible.

“Oh my Gosh! She’s so pretty!” Phoebe and Daisy, the twins shrieked.

“Thank you,” El blushed and I smiled widely.

“I must say, El. She’s very beautiful,” Lottie said.

“Thanks,” I said and glanced and El who was still blushing.

“Hi. I’m Felicite,” Fizzy extended her hand but, El had other plans. She pulled in for a hug.

“You’re very pretty,” fizzy complimented.

“Thank you. You’re pretty, too,” Eleanor replied.

“Okay, kids. Food is on the table,” mom said and we all moved to the table.

“I’m sorry you couldn’t meet Louis step-dad. He’s a bit busy,” my mom apologized to El.

“That’s perfectly fine, Johanna,” El replied, smiling.

After we had our food the girls pulled Eleanor to their rooms and kept on complimenting her about her beauty. I just sat on the couch and talked to my Nan. She liked Eleanor very much.

“Lou, can I talk to you for a sec?” my mother interrupted and I nodded. We went to her room.

“Louis. I’m really proud of you. Eleanor is the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. She very polite. Don’t break her heart again, boo. She loves you truly. I can see it in her eyes. I saw the way she looked at you. I like her. Nan likes her and the girls!.. They girls just adore her,” my mother explained.

“Thank you, Mom. I won’t let you down. I won’t hurt her. Ever. I love her. Really, I do. I don’t think I loved anyone as much as I her,” I said and hugged her.

“Come on, let’s go,” she said and led me to the hall where I saw Eleanor with Phoebe and Daisy.

“Lou… You’re going to marry Eleanor, right?” Daisy asked me as I sat next to them.

I glanced at Eleanor who was blushing crimson and I smirked.

“I will, Daisy,” I replied which made El blush more.

“Now, can I take my girl?” I asked for their permission and they nodded. We excused ourselves and I took El’s hand in mine and leaded her towards my room.

“Yeah, this is my room,” I said opening the door.

“It’s nice,” El said.

“Eleanor… When Daisy asked me that questioned… I really did mean it. I will marry you. You’re my ultimate sin, baby,” I said and she pulled me into a hug. My hands went around her waist and she rested her head on my chest. She pecked my cheek and then kissed my lips. I kissed back passionately.

“I love you… So much,” I said pulling back.

“I love you, too,” she replied with tears in her eyes.

“I love you so much that it hurts..” she sobbed into my chest.

I kissed her ears away and kissed her. We then cuddled for endless hours and I wish this moment froze forever.

Hey, guys! I hope you all liked the chapter! Please Vote and Comment.