Blue balls

Maggie

After our date, Nash and I hung out more. We threw in kissing here and there, but we kept it PG and simple. It's easier than dealing with prying eyes, aka the brothers.

Nash and I enjoyed our new couplehood. Nathan had issues with Macey as he got rambunctious with her.

*****

Nathan

When things got intense, I was in Macey's room, making out with her. As we kept kissing, I undid my pants, finding relief as my pants had tightened. Then it happened. I let out a groan against her lips as I released myself onto her.

"What the hell, Nathan?"

My eyes popped open. Then I saw the white, milky substance on Macey, and I turned pink. I buttoned my pants and bolted out of there. While I took off for home, Noah was busy with Marcy.

*****

Noah

I was on Marcy's bed as she gave me pleasure with her mouth. I was finding my release when Marcy stopped. She heard the exchange through the door with Macey yelling. Then doors slammed.

I propped myself. "Baby, why did you stop? I was almost there."

"Save it, Noah. Something happened between my sister and your brother."

"What? Are your twin senses tingling?"

"No, but you're an idiot." She smacked me and rolled her eyes. Then she stood up. "Get up. You should leave."

"What? Why?"

"I need to talk to my sister."

I grumbled and buttoned my pants. The tightness from not having a release became agonizing. I crept towards the door and headed home.

The next issue was one for the books.

*****

Maggie

I was in my room working on homework. Nash was in the kitchen making something to eat. The door opened and slammed shut. He walked to the doorway as Nathan stomped up the steps. Noah followed behind with a painful stroll.

That wasn't good. Nash followed the demon twins up to their rooms.

I opened my door when someone slammed theirs. Noah hobbled to his room as Nash reached the top of the steps. Then Noah screamed. Nathan's door opened, and we rushed to Noah's room.

Nash opened the door to find Noah trying to undo his pants, but every time he tried, he screamed and stopped.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Noah?" Nash asked.

"Yes?"

"What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Noah."

"I'm good, Nash. I need to get my pants off." He tried not to scream.

Nathan covered his face with his hand.

"Nathan?" Nash asked.

He peeked through his hand. "Blue balls."

"What?"

We looked at him, unsure of what he said.

He pulled his hand away and gestured at Noah. "He has blue balls, okay?"

"On that note, I'm out of here," I said.

*****

Nash