Paybacks

Maggie

Pat and Nate told me they had spoken to the principal, who called Bryson into his office. Bryson denied any wrongdoing. Since they had no witnesses, it was my word against him. I'm a vengeful person trying to seek revenge on my crush. I swear the guy was a complete tool.

With his smarminess, he overlooked one detail: Tiffany. Where he goes, she goes. The brothers pay attention to details.

*****

Nixon

My brothers and I found Tiffany alone at her locker. I slammed her locker door shut, making her jump. "Hi, Tiffany."

"Hi, Nixon."

"We have a matter to discuss."

"What?"

"You were with Bryson when he hit Maggie," Nathan said.

"I don't know what you mean."

"That's a shame because Maggie told us," Noah said.

"What did she tell you?"

"That you and Bryson had ganged up on her. Fair is fair, right, boys?" I shrugged and nodded.

"What will you do?" Her voice trembled with fear.

I stepped back. "I'll slam your head into the lockers. Then go from there." I cracked my knuckles.

Her eyes widened. "You wouldn't."

"I would, and I will."

"But I'm a girl!"

"Do you think I care? Grays don't discriminate. We never have and never will."

We didn't care who you were or if you were male or female. We would dole out punishment to whoever crossed us. As a kid, I went after a neighborhood girl. She had gone after Nolan. I threatened to rip off her tits if she touched my brother.

"Fine. Yes," Tiffany said.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Bryson hit her!"

"It works for me. What about you guys?" I asked my brothers.

"Yep," they said.

"Now, we'll go to the principal's office. You'll tell him everything that happened between Bryson and Maggie," I said.

She huffed as we walked to the principal's office. Yeah, the situation wasn't great for Bryson and would get worse.

The principal called Bryson to the office after Tiffany recounted the entire event. The school suspended Bryson for two weeks and banned him from the annual senior trip. They cautioned him about retaliating against Maggie. They would not only expel him, but he would have to attend summer school to graduate. He's lucky to graduate.

The school should have expelled him.

*****

Nash

I waited until Mags was asleep to take care of what I had planned. I told my brothers that I was getting ice cream. Text me if Mags woke up. I wanted a plausible cover story.

While Mags slept, I drove over to Bryson's house with Nix. We got out of the car. I knocked on the front door only to have Mike answer it.

"What do you want?"

You could hear the contempt in Mike's tone. You couldn't blame him since I hit him at his wedding. However, Mike messed around with my girlfriend, now Mike's wife. The scenario had become so tangled.