Mishaps and other issues

Maggie

Nash picked me up from school on Friday with our bags in the trunk. We made sure his brothers didn't realize what we were doing. We would have company if we did. Yes, they were that crazy.

I climbed into the car.

Nixon walked over. "Why are you here?"

"I'm taking Maggie out."

"Where?"

"Somewhere. Why?"

"I'm asking. Do Ma and Dad know?"

"Yes, little brother, they do. If you'll excuse me, we have somewhere to be." Nash rolled up his window and pulled out of the school parking lot.

*****

Nixon

"Was that Nash?" Nathan asked me.

"Yep."

"With Maggie?" Noah asked.

"Yep."

"Will we crash their date?" Nathan asked.

"What do you think?" I strolled to the car as my brothers followed.

"It'll be fun," Nathan told Noah.

"Yep," Noah said.

*****

Maggie

Nash drove until we pulled into a bed-and-breakfast parking lot. We got out, grabbed our bags from the trunk, then checked in, heading to our room. Once inside, we set our stuff down. The room had candles and rose petals and was perfect.

Nash walked over to me. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

He placed his hands on my cheeks and gave me a soft kiss.

My heart raced as I tried to calm my nerves. "Why don't we undress and get into bed?"

Nash smirked. I stripped down to my underwear, and he did the same. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over me. Nash followed suit. Man, my nerves were on edge. It was a big deal. There's no going back.

He hovered over me. "Are you sure?"

"Y-yes."

"Nervous?"

"Y-yes."

"Relax. I'll be gentle." Nash gave me a sly smile.

Oh, lord.

He hooked his thumbs into my panties and dragged them off me. I gulped. It's Nash. I have nothing to be nervous about with him. Then he wiggled out of his boxers and tossed them to the side. Scratch that, I became even more nervous.

He climbed off me, took a foil packet, and opened it. My eyes widened as he moved his hands under the covers. Oh, dear God, this was happening.

He rolled on top of me. "Baby girl, move your legs, or nothing will happen."

Nash calling me baby girl made my heart race. I moved my legs apart, and he positioned himself between them. Something touched me. I squirmed until he inched his way inside of me.

Oh, good God, this was happening. Something foreign was inside of me, which I'm not used to having inside of me. I let out a gasp while grasping Nash's arms.

"Relax. You're tense."

Hell yeah, I'm tense. Sex is nerve-racking. Nash adjusted himself as I gasped again. He slammed inside of me twice. Holy hell, sex hurts.