Chapter 3~Sam's foolishness

Chapter 3~Sam's Foolishness

×× T L O A G ××

Sav's POV

I kept on thinking, looking at the window of my bedroom. I was sitting with my night table. The raindrops slid down the window liberally.

Why did Sam do that? I'm so confused. He looked at me with those frosty blue eyes. Since he had reddish-brown hair, it reminded me of.. Jack Frost. He's my other crush.

Sav, what's going on with you? Three crushes? This is not going to end well.

I tried to go back to my bed but I saw a guy on the corner. I didn't see his face because of the darkness.

"Umm.. Excuse me why are you in my room? Get the hell outta here!" I started running away from him going to the hallway. But I was too slow so he grabbed my waist.

"Let me go! Let me go!" I screamed which made him squeeze tighter.

"Pls. I can't breathe!" I said which made him let go.

"You fell for that! Hahaha! It's me, Sam. And you also fell for me pulling you near me." He bursted out, laughing.

"Sam! You moron! You scared the hell outta me!" I elbowed him. He didn't budge. I would usually sleep with a big t-shirt but good thing I was wearing my jammies with spongebob designs.

"How, when and why did you get here?" I rushed.

He cleared his throat and said,"I got here by following you, and I got here since you were staring at the window. And lastly, I got bored.

"You forgot to lock your front door." Ohh... I see..

"You didn't have to go here surprisingly appearing from nowhere." He just ignored it.

"You gotta get outta here." I said shooing him. He got out the front door and I locked it. Thanks for reminding me, Sam. It pisses me a lot.

I looked at him going out from the window. I smiled at his foolishness. Oh Sam.

Sam's POV

Oh fooling Sav's easy. Just like clicking the fool button. Hahaha. She looked so cute.

The look on her face. I started the engine of my car and went home. It was just 5 blocks away. Yeah. I'm using my car. I used it to go to school but I wanted to drop by Savanna.

She's so childish which makes me like her more. I mentally slapped myself. Why am I thinking about her? I know the only person I like is Chloe. Nobody else.

I sighed, parking my car in the garage.

After parking, I got out of my car and pressed the lock button. I went inside my house and found my mom. She was probably cooking dinner? I can't really tell.

"Hi mum." I greeted her and kissed her on the cheek. I know that 75% of the other people do that. I shook my head and went to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I thought of the things that happened today.

The next thing I know is that I fell asleep.

×-×-×-×-×

×× T L O A G ××

Hey guys! New chapter! I know, late update -.- I guess you guys don't mind right? I'm sorry if it's short :(

Plzzz comment, slap that like button and promote.

That will help me really. Don't forget to follow me! I will appreciate it.

P.S. I follow back

Potatoes and mushrooms everywhere with lots of love!! ;)