Chapter 6-Jealousy </3

Sav's POV

Gabe went up to me and talked to me. I saw glares and girl whispers around the campus. They envied me. I gave them an innocent face.

"Hey, what's up?" He said then went to sit beside me. I blushed a little.

"A bit tiring." I replied. He patted his shoulder which meant that I could lean on his shoulder. Of course, I did it.

"I have to go to the washroom! See ya guys!" Jasmine said joyfully running to the washroom. I rolled my eyes.

"So, why is it tir-" Suddenly Sam cut him off.

"Hey, what's up guys? Wow, you guys make a cute couple!" Sam stated smiling. I glared at him. I remove my head from Gabe's shoulder. What is Sam up to now?

"Thanks! But we're not a couple dude. We're just hanging out as friends." Gabe really has to be goody two shoes. I mentally sighed.

"But if you mind.. I really have to talk to Sav." Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner.

"What the heck are you doing?" He asked me folding his arms.

"Since when do you have to deal with my life?" I replied coldly. I bawled my fists at my sides and gave him the sassy look.

"I'm just concerned, Sav. I don't want you going with that guy." He pointed at Gabe as Gabe is picturing nature peacefully.

"He's nice, Sam. Not like you. A bastard who hurt my feelings. Okay Sam. I liked you but it was the past. You pierced my heart. And by the way, didn't you see we're hanging-out?" I said emphasizing 'hanging-out'. His face went sad.

"Just let me explain."

"There's no need for explanations. I've seen enough." I quickly stated coldly. I ran to the comfort room. My tears blurred my sight. As I ran to the hallway, I saw my brother. I hugged him. He got shocked at first and hugged me back.

Suddenly, my head ached. I opened my eyes as black spots invaded my sight.

All I saw was darkness and white light came to my eyelids.

Wait, am I dead?

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Dun dun dun! Cliffhanger! I'm sorry that this chapter is too short. I wanted to make a good chapter ending which was a cliffhanger. I know right?

So yeah, the usual.

Please,

Comment

Fan

Promote

Vote

And all other stuff.

Cupquakes made with love!

-Charyb-

Yeah I know, new nickname.