Chapter 14~Rage

~☆TLOAG☆~

Chapter 14~Rage

Sav's POV

De javu.

This isn't going to end well.

@UgottluvGwen: @SavEast Oh lol. You're so funny. LMFAO

I can smell and feel victory right now. This will totally piss her. She doesn't know my sarcastic side.

@SavEast: @UgottaluvGwen Am I like a clown to you?

Oh this will make her think. She'll pay.

@UgottaluvGwen: @SavEast Kind of. Your face is looks like one.

Dang, Defeat is not in Gwen's vocabulary. When she wants something, she'll do anything to get it.

@SavEast: Really? God made me look beautiful. Not a clown @UgottaluvGwen

@UgottaluvGwen: It's what u think. @SavEast

How dare she offends how God made me. I don't like where this convo is going to.

@SavEast: U think you can say that to me? Or to God for that matter. @UgottaluvGwen

@UgottaluvGwen: I could do whatever I want okay? I don't care

Suddenly, Shane went into my room.

"Oh hey sis. What's that?" He asked pointing the screen. I moved my computer chair backwards giving him permission to look at it.

"Don't tell me you're in a fight with the most beautiful girl in school?" He said folding his arms across his chest.

I glared at him and said,"Whose side are you on?" I clenched my jaw.

"Take it easy. Your side of course." He gave me a sarcastic smile.

"Good." I said with a monotone voice. I went back to the laptop.

"But, older brother! What am I going to type?" I said like a young child. I want to outsmart Gwen.

"Give it to me." He commanded. I gave him the laptop and then he typed something I didn't catch. He was smirking and I think he'd laugh anytime soon.

He handed it to me while smiling as if there was something in his humorous mind.

@SavEast: Like accepting the truth? @UgottaluvGwen

"Hehehe. Nice one bro." I gave him a brofist. His mind is so smart in sarcastical ways.

@UgottaluvGwen: I gotta sleep girl. But we're not yet done. @SavEast

Yea!! Finally!! Freedom! 3 words I really love. I don't like this kind of fights especially when it's online. For the world and all to see.

Suddenly, my inbox had a number 1 on it. I checked it and it was Gabe.

G~Hey, seems like u had a fight with my gf

S~Oh, not you too Gabe

G~Oh yes. She's my gf. What do u expect.

S~Of course, ur on her team.

G~Well, why did u fight her?

S~Coz she started it.

G~Stop being a child, Sav.

S~If somebody fights with u, won't u fight back?

G~No, unless it startled me.

S~Well, she startled me, first of all.

G~Fine, u win now. I don't want a friend to get angry at me. ;)

Him giving me a wink makes my heart beat faster and louder. Just one wink?

S~At last! Some peace!

G~Is something bothering you?

S~U guys r just so childish!

I must've hurt his ego because he didn't reply anymore. I noticed Shane was still here.

He was smiling at his phone. What's up with him?

"Hey Shane, sorry for bothering but what's in your phone?" I asked in curiosity. He was grinning from ear-to-ear. He looked at me showing those perfect set of pearl white teeth.

"Oh well, my gf and I are back together." He said proudly. I scoffed. That Evie Tinson. I don't like her dating my brother. She's an arrogant and selfish

I know my brother's hot but she better be careful on what she does or say to my brother.

"What? Do you not like Evie?" He said placing his brows higher.

"Oh it's nothing. Just be careful. She's very arrogant and sometimes..." I trailed off. I was finding what word to say.

"A sl♡t"

"Really? You're just jealous." He rolled his eyes. I gave him a death glare.

"She's a sl♡t Shane. You're on the list of what she calls 'fake bf's'." I said knowingly. Now it's my turn to roll my eyes.

He suddenly stood up. I gulped. He really does that when he's very angry.

"Just don't Savanna."

"Whatever Shane." This reminded me of the time we were kids.

We fought for just a simple thing which was a toy. He threw it in the trash bin.

"Well, did I even bother when Sam and you were hanging out even though I hate that boy?"

"You should've. He hurt me Shane. You didn't know did you? It's just I care for you. You're my older brother. I don't want you to just stand there in the corner being emo and all." I sighed afterwards.

He shook his head disapprovingly and went out of my room. When will he understand?

Oh he will.

~☆♥♡☆~

Hey guys! Hope u like the chapter.

Anyways, I have a recital tomorrow. Wish me luck kay?

Plz,

Fan

Comment

Vote

Promote

Just do all of those and Ill update soon. xD