Chapter 21- Hot Chocolate and Oreos

Chapter 21

Savanna's POV

I frowned as I remembered Chloe's words.

"You're changing."

Shane went in my room, his eyes looked sad. "Hey, you okay?"

I nodded. "Quite grand."

He smiled which warmed my heart. "You know what could help you right now?" I raised my eyebrows in reply, sudden curiosity filled my mind of what he was up to. "Hot chocolate and Oreos."

He got out of my room(partly) and got something. He went back in, a tray on his hands with two mugs and a plate of Oreos atop of it.

"Aww, thanks Shane." I gave him a genuine smile as he sat beside me.

"Wait." He said before I got an Oreo. "Why not on the rooftop?" He asked. I nodded, that seemed to be a great idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on the rooftop already after a while.

"Cheers!" He exclaimed cheerfully as we clanged our mugs together.

"Hey Shane." I said after a sip. He hummed in reply. "Thank you so much. I couldn't ask for a better big brother."

He punched my shoulders playfully. "Aww, stahp it.. You'll make me cry." He pretended a sniff. I giggled.

"So, tell me what happened." He turned his face to look at me. "I want to hear every single detail. Who did this to you? Remember that I would punch that person in the face without regrets."

I smiled. I told him everything from scratch and he listened to every syllable. I would somehow feel a bit anxious and stutter because the intensity of his gaze, he would not look at anything but my eyes and would stop looking just for to get an Oreo or get a sip of the hot chocolate.

"Well, Chloe could already be a part of the 'Mean Girls'." He said.

"You..." I looked for the words to say. "You watch that?!" I said in disbelief.

With that, his face heated and he looked away. "N-No. I-I would see my girlfriend watch it whenever I go to her house."

"Okay." I said, obviously not believing in whatever he said.

"I'll go down.. If you want to stay, sure but if you need me.." he winked and made a gun sign on his fingers. He went down, leaving me up here with the cold breeze making my eyes heavy.

"Psst!" I heard someone call from below. I looked down.

"Samuel?!"

------------

A/N:

Hi! 😄
Another short story.. I know. I'm sry. 😔

But I'll update soon, the next chapters are going to be interesting.

I swear it will be longer ones. School's always my excuse because I've been busy with co-curricular activities.

Bye!

-Thea 💖💖