■Chapter 5~ The New Sav■

A/N: This chappie is dedicated to @LiberaForeverJazzy13. Hope u like it!

■Chapter 5■

Savanna's POV

Those bullies! They're bullying themselves! You should've seen their faces! I don't hang out with Sam anymore or even Chloe. Of course, I found a new girl in school.

Her name was Jasmine. Yeah, she became my only friend ever since that incident. I don't have a crush anymore.. wait. I still like Jack Frost. Hehe >\\<

And I found a new crush... of course, Logan Lerman. An actor. Wait, why am I talking about crushes? Cliché it is.

I mentally slapped myself.

Now, it's Monday. Yeah. I know what you're thinking. The worst day of the week and of course, school.

S-Several

C-Crappy

H-Hours

O-Of

O-Our

L-Lives

Sam and Chloe would call me but I ignored them. I would always go with Jazz.

The reason I don't hang-out with them is because I don't wanna get hurt again. They could be lovers but at least they're not with me or letting me see.

I felt.. It's so complicated. I helped Chloe deal with that whole Britt thing all she do was hurt me... as a reward. I know, best reward right?

I knew now why bad guys are evil in movies. They had a painful past. I felt the same thing.

But in real life, you don't even know if you're the bad guy. You only do things which you know are right but in the end, it's the total opposite.

Now, it's Literature class. I was so bored. I looked at Prof. Barnabie trying not to sleep. Weird last name, right?

All I could hear was,"This was to this and that and there." I don't get it. He was pointing to some random things.

After class was lunch. I went to a different spot with Jaz. We were on a table which was with plants around and under the shade of a tree. In this school, we could eat anywhere as long as it's not outside the campus.

As I unexpected, Oli was there. I gave him an evil smirk.

"Your reactions amuse me. Why is it, different?" Oli said. I gave him a glared and said,"Go away! You're disturbing me. Can't you see I'm eating?" I said giving him a death glare.

He suddenly gave me a smirk.

"Now that face, is still you. But, you're making me like you." I got shocked by what he said then scrunched my nose.

"Well, I gotta go. I have to play football with my friends." He suddenly turned and walked away.

"Yeah. You better go!" I said shooing him.

"Who was that guy? He's sooo hot. Do you like him? Do-" My eyes widened.

"Jasmine. No way! Not ever! You're asking wayyy too many questions." I imitated her voice on the 'sooo' and 'wayyy'. She shooked her head while smirking.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Oh nothing. I'm so jealous." She said in a dreamy tone. Her smile went up until her ears. She looked too funny!

Sam's POV

Sav always ignores Chloe and I. What's up with her? It pains me that she doesn't even speak any syllable to us.

Am I crazy? Well, I love Chloe as a friend and sister. I look at Savanna and I see her more than a friend or sister. I'm so confused.

She's been ignoring us since the day at the café. She must've thought that Chloe and I kissed?

Well, I saw dirt on her face and tried to remove it. I didn't wear my eyeglasses so hard to see. I had to move closer so I could see it.

After that, I'd never heard any word from Sav. She was always with that new girl. I guess she's called Jasmine.

I sighed.

"Sam? Are you listening?" Chloe asked. I nodded. She gave me a death glare. She punched my shoulder but I didn't budge.

"I hate it when you do that. You've been doing that ever since Sav was ignoring us." She says then making a smirk.

"You like her?" She said. Chloe! You've gotten so far! Why would she think of that?

"No. What makes you think that?" I said scrunching up my nose.

"You care for her and protect her."

"Chloe, isn't that what friends do? Care for each other?" I stated. Wow, good save.

"Haha. I was messing with you. You didn't really have to act firm!" She bursted out laughing and elbowed my shoulder playfully.

I rolled my eyes. I took a quick glance at Sav and she's with... Gabe? He was beside her. She leaned on Gabe's shoulder.

Oh, this boy's gonna pay.

×× T L O A G ××

Yeah! Cliffhanger! My favorite! Jk. Lol whut?

So pls. vote-it supports me to write chappies faster and of course, gives me the confidence to continue the book.

Comment-same as vote

Don't forget to follow and promote ;)