Chapter 19~Preparations

A/N: You might wanna play music.. The chapter's too long ^-^

TLOAG

Chapter 19~Preparations

Sav's POV

I looked at my phone as it rang.

Go to school for the ball

I frowned. Designing or arranging was not my spectacular project. I wonder why Luke chose me to be one.

So stupid of him. Just because he likes me doesn't mean I also should be there. Maybe he'll just take advantage of me.

I shook those thoughts away and went to shower.

I went to close the bathroom door behind me and stripped my pj's off. I went inside the hot tub and relaxed.

After I was finally done, I wrapped my towel on my body and went to my closet.

"Hmm.. What shall I choose?"

I got a plain casual suit. A pink t-shirt and skinny jeans. Lastly, black flats.

I looked on the mirror. Good enough.

I went outside my house and saw Chloe in her car.

"Savanna!! Hop in!" She exclaimed. She's really excited to see the guys.

Very flirty, Chloe.

I went inside the car and sat on the co-pilot seat. Chloe started the engine and went on moving.

"So. Aren't you excited?" Chloe asked with eyes still on the road.

"Yeah. Sure whatever." I stated in a bored tone.

"Sav. I know that arranging and designing isn't really your masterpiece. But you'll enjoy it with the boys." She stated turning her face to look at me.

"CAARR!!" I shouted. Chloe suddenly looked at the road again and turned the steering wheel to go to the correct road.

"I wonder how you even got license." I joked shaking my head.

"I don't have any license." She said honestly.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

"WHAT?! YOU DON'T HAVE LISENCE? WHAT IF WE-"

"Hey. My dad is a cop ya know." She cut me off and said proudly.

I sighed in relief.

"You scared me to death Chloe." I said placing my palms on my face. She just bursted out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went inside the gymnasium and saw other people preparing balloons, ribbons and other designs.

"Hey Savanna! Come here!" I saw Luke waving at me and he was surrounded by other fan girls.

The girls looked at me and gave me dirty looks. I smiled innocently and went to Luke.

"So, what's up Savanna?" He asked smiling.

"I'm fi-"

"Hey. We're here to talk about the preparations not about that girl right?" A random girl cut me off.

I frowned. I didn't like people cutting me off. It shows disrespect.

"Savanna. Sit here." He said patting beside him. I went to go beside him but a girl went to sit there.

"Whoops! Seat already taken." A girl said grinning at me.

"Oh sorry. I didn't know." I apologized smiling.