Graduation Day

You and Jack have been dating since the eighth grade. It's now your senior year of high school and you can't believe that it's already coming to an end. You've spent pretty much every waking moment together, in and out of school. Jack was going to continue with his music career and you were headed off to college.

"I can't believe it's already the big day," Jack says as you make your way to the stadium for graduation.

"I know. I feel like we just started high school last week. Time has gone by crazy fast." You say. He grabs your hand and squeezes it tight. "I know that our futures are taking us to different places in the world, but I want you to know that no matter what, we will always have each other. I hope that our relationship won't crumble while you're in school, but I do hope that it continues to blossom. I love you, soooo much (Y/N), and don't you ever forget that." He says to you.

"You know that I love you too and only want the best for you. I also hope that no matter what happens, I can come home and be able to just wrap myself in your arms and fall asleep, just like it always has been. I love you, Jack. You mean the absolute world to me and I only want to see you succeed." You say. You kiss and make your way into the stadium. As the ceremony goes on, you walk across the stage to receive your diploma and cheer as Jack receives his. Afterwards, you go outside and find Jack for pictures and whatnot. You head to lunch with your families and enjoy your summer together until you go off to college. 

Author: I'm truly sorry that the story is so short. I will be writing more stories about Jack Gilinsky and then some about the OG Magcon boys. Love you guys.