Jack Sends You Meet & Greet Passes

You and Jack have been together for almost a year. It's time for your birthday and he sends you tickets and meets and greet passes in the mail for his show in your city. You are super excited and you can't wait. When you get home from school the day of, you hurry and shower and get ready. You're just finishing your make-up when the car that Jack sent to get you pulls up to your driveway. You walk outside and your friends that were going with you are already there.

"Hey, birthday girl!" They call as you join them.

"Have fun girls." Your mom says as she waves goodbye. When you get to the venue, you feel your heart start to race with excitement. You get to the meet and greet line and wait. When it's finally your turn, you ask to take the picture with just you and Jack. The managers agree since they know who you are. They lead you to where you need to stand and Jack sees you and smiles.

"Happy birthday beautiful." He says. Just before they take the picture, Johnson and some of the crew members bring out a huge poster that says "Happy Birthday (Y/N)" and you and Jack hold it up for the picture. He kisses you on the cheek and you make your way to your seats. You enjoy yourself at the concert and that night and Jack comes to your house afterward and spends the night with you.