Jack Plans You A Birthday Surprise

Your birthday is coming up and your boyfriend, Jack, tells you that he has something special planned for you.

"Why won't you just tell me?" You ask, growing impatient.

"Because it will spoil things." He says. You smile and roll your eyes. When the weekend of your birthday finally rolls around, you grow more and more restless, waiting to see what Jack has planned for you two. When you get home Friday afternoon, you walk into the bedroom and see a medium sized white box sitting on your bed. You open it and see a card placed on the top of a delicately wrapped garment.

"Wear this tonight my princess." It reads.

You smile to yourself and unwrap the tissue paper. Underneath all the layers of paper, you find a mid-length dress, in your favorite color, with a sparkly top and flowy bottom. You gasp and smile. You feel your phone vibrate and see that it's a text from Jack.

"Gonna pick you up at 7. Be ready. :)" it says. You smile and see that it's already 5:30. You decided to get ready. You curl the tips of your hair, do your makeup and get dressed. You pull out a pair of heels that go perfectly with the dress. Just as you finish getting ready, you hear a knock on the door. You smile to yourself as you open it.

"Happy birthday beautiful. You look amazing." He says as he kisses your cheek. You smile.

"Thank you." You say smiling. You walk with him to his car and you take off. When you get to where you're going, you realize it's your favorite restaurant. He treats you to dinner and spends the rest of the night spending time with you at your place.

"Happy birthday my love." He says as he kisses you goodnight.