Prom

You have been counting down the days to prom and it was finally here! You had the perfect dress. The perfect hair style. And your perfect date. Your boyfriend, Jack Gilinsky. Jack was the best looking and one of the most popular guys in school. All the girls envied you because you and Jack have been going strong ever since freshman year and he only had eyes for you. As did you for him. You were so excited to get your dress on. It was your favorite color and you couldn't wait to finally wear it. As you were finishing up your make-up, your mom took your dress out of your closet. She took it out of the dry cleaning bag and hung it up on your shelf. You got out of your pajamas and put on the dress.

"You look beautiful." Your mom says, wiping a tear from her eye.

"Thank you momma. I love you." You hugged her and smiled. You pulled away when you heard the doorbell ring.

"It's Jack!" She said running out of the room to answer the door. You slipped on your shoes and then your mom called you downstairs. "(Y/N)! Come downstairs!" She yelled. You slowly made your way downstairs and saw Jack talking with your dad, his back turned to you.

"There she is." Your dad said. Jack turned around and his eyes lit up.

"Oh my. You look amazing baby." He said. You got downstairs and Jack pulled you into his arms. "I don't know how I got so lucky to have you." He said. You kissed him and smiled.

"Stop. You're making me blush." You say shyly. You kiss him again and your mom interrupts.

"Come on guys! I gotta get a picture!" She says. You stand together as your mom takes picture after picture of you and Jack. After she's done, Jack leads you outside to the limo he rented for you two and you make your way to prom. When you get there, you have the time of your life. Your best friends and your loving boyfriend all in the same place having so much fun. It was definitely a night to remember.