"I couldn't stand the thought of seeing you like this." (Jack Gilinsky Imagine)

Jack's P.O.V:

"Gilinsky, come on. You have to go see her. It's not gonna do you any good being locked in your bedroom sitting around and moping." Johnson said through the door.

"No. I can't stand to see her like that. Hooked up to all those wires and hoses." I said. My girlfriend, Riley, was in the hospital on blood transfusions. I don't know what happened, but I couldn't bear to see her on a hospital bed, with hoses in her arms, hooked up to machines and whatnot.

"Come on. She's been asking for you." I heard Nate's voice call. I got up from my bed and opened the door. I saw Sam, Nate, and Johnson all sitting in the hallway.

"What are y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Trying to convince you to go see Riley, your girlfriend, in the hospital." Sam said putting emphasis on "girlfriend". I let out a loud sigh.

"Okay, let's go," I said. We drove to the hospital and quickly found her room. We knocked on the door and went in. As soon as I saw her, I immediately broke into tears.

"Oh my god," I said as I pulled a chair up next to her bed. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me.

"Hey, baby." She said as she wiped a tear from my face.

"Hey," I said shakily.

"I'm glad you guys are here. I was getting bored." She said.

"It's no problem," Johnson said.

"Yeah, we worry about you too," Nate said. We sat around talking for a while until Sammy started complaining that he was hungry.

"I heard the cafeteria has pretty good burgers," Riley said.

"Do you mind if we go down?" Johnson asked.

"No, not at all." She said.

"You coming with Gilinsky?" Sammy asked. I shook my head.

"I'd like to stay here with my girl," I said.

"Alright. We'll be back in a bit." Johnson said as they walked out.

"I'm so happy to see you," Riley said.

"I'm glad I decided to come. The guys had to twist my arm to get me to come." I said.

"Why? You didn't want to see me?" She asked sarcastically.

"Not like this. I love seeing you, don't get me wrong. But I love seeing you happy and energetic. Not in a hospital bed." I said.

"Awe baby. As soon as I get out of here, let's go do something. Anything. I don't mind. I just wanna be with you." She said.

"I'd like that," I said. I kissed her softly.

"Come cuddle with me." She said as she scooted over and patted the bed next to her. I got in the bed and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you." She said as I kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you too," I said. We laid there for a while talking until we both ended up falling asleep.