He Says "I love you" For The First Time

You and Jack have been dating for about two and a half months. When you weren't working or busy doing other things, you were spending most, if not all, of your free time together. You are hanging out at his house one day, just laying in his bed and talking about anything and everything. The topic of marriage and kids came up.

"I would love to have kids together. You know I would." You say to Jack after he asks if you wanted to have kids together. He sits up and smiles at you.

"What?" You ask when you realize that he is staring at you strangely.

"Nothing. I have just come to a realization." He says as he brushes a piece of hair behind your ear.

"Oh yeah? What did you realize?" You ask. He looks at you and begins to speak.

"I have come to the realization that I love you. I really do. You make me so happy. Talking about families and the future of us, I can only imagine myself with you. Nobody else. I love you, (Y/N), and I would do anything to make you happy." He says. You are surprised by his words.

"Oh my god Jack, I love you too. You know you mean the world to me and I know that no matter what we will always stay together. I would want nothing more than to stay by your side and start a family together." You say. Jack smiles at you and kisses you sweetly.