Late Night Pool Party

You and Jack have been on vacation with Johnson, and (y/f/n). You four have had a long day of sightseeing and can't wait to get back to the hotel. Y'all get back to your room and throw all your stuff on the floor.

"I'm soooo tired," Johnson says as he sprawls across his bed.

"Me too." (y/f/n) says as she crawls in the bed next to him. You and Jack are sitting in your bed, his head in your lap.

"But it was fun." You say.

"It was." Gilinsky agrees. He looks up at you and smiles. You four talk for a while until Johnson and (y/f/n) fall asleep. "Let's go for a swim," Jack says.

"But, the pools closed." You say.

"What's your point?" He asks, giving you a smirk he knew you couldn't resist. You shake your head and walk to your suitcase. You pull out your swimsuits and lay them on your bed. "Wear that one. I like the way it looks on you." Jack says. You smile at him and pick his choice up and walk to the bathroom. You slip it on and pull your hair up into a messy bun. You walk back out into the room. Jack is sitting on the bed in just his trunks.

"Damn daddy. Don't tease me like that." You say as you walk past him.

"You say that like you're the only one who's turned on here." He says. You laugh and throw on a t-shirt and shorts. You grab your towels and sandals and quietly make your way down to the pool. Jack swiftly jumps over the gate and you do the same. You set your stuff down on a chair, and make your way into the pool. Jack surfaced from underneath the water and was right in front of you and scared the crap out of you.

"Don't do that oh my god." You squeal.

"I'm sorry baby." He says sarcastically. He pulls you close and you wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. His arms made their way around your torso.

"I guess I can forgive you." You say with a smirk.

"Good." He says as he plants a small kiss on your lips. You continue to kiss in the pool, not having a care in the world if anyone saw you.