"It's so nice to meet you." (Jack Gilinsky Imagine)

It was the day that you had been waiting for weeks to come. Jack and Jack are having a meet up in your city and you cannot wait to finally meet them. When the day arrives, you hurry to get ready and rush to the venue. Even though it didn't start for a while, you wanted to get there early so it didn't have to wait in such a long line. While you were waiting, you were chatting with some really nice girls and just passing the time. Once the meet upstarts, the line moves pretty fast and before you know it, you're next in line. They separated the Jacks so you could get two separate pictures. You cane to Johnson first.

"Hey, beautiful. So nice to meet you." He says as you hug him.

"It's nice to meet you too." You say

"I can't believe this is happening." You think to yourself. You get your picture with Johnson and the walk over to Gilinsky.

"Hey, babe. What's your name?" He asks when he sees you.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you." You say as he pulls you in for a hug, which lasts longer than you expect.

"You're so cute." You say to him. He smiles down at you. You pose with Gilinsky to get your picture.

"You know, you're really pretty and I'd like to get to know you. You think you can hang back until the meet up is done and we can go somewhere? Just the two of us." He asks afterward. You smile.

"Oh, um. Okay, yeah. That sounds nice." You say.

"Okay, cool. Well, it'd be a few hours from now." He says.

"You know how many shops there is downtown? I'll be fine." You say laughing.

"Well, I'll see you later then." He says. You nod and walk off to where their pictures are being printed. You look at them and smile because they are so cute. You walk around downtown, in and out of shops for a few hours.

"Hmm, I think they should be done soon. I better head back." You say to yourself after checking the time. You head back to the venue and find your car to drop off your bags. You make your way back inside and see that there a just a few girls left.

"Hey, you're back. I'm sorry, but I don't think I got your name earlier." Johnson says when he sees you.

"I'm (Y/N)." You say. Johnson takes a seat next to you as Gilinsky finishes up with the last few girls.

"There you are. I was wondering when you'd get back." Gilinsky says as he walks over to you.

"I told you I'd be back." You say.

"Whats going on here?" Johnson asked.

"Well, I asked (Y/N) to hang out after the meetup," Gilinsky explains.

"Oh okay. We have fun you two." Johnson says smiling. He gets up and walks off.

"So I'm starving. Where can we get a good burger around here?" Gilinsky asks.

"Well, there's (good burger place in your town) if you wanna go there." You say. Jack nods. You go to your car and drive to the restaurant. Over burgers and fries, you enjoy being with each other, cracking jokes and poking fun at each other. You liked seeing Jack in a different light, in real life and not just in videos and vines.