Jack And Your Unborn Baby

You and Jack are at home watching tv. You're rubbing your six-month pregnant belly, and Jack has his arms wrapped around your shoulders.

"Baby, do you need or want anything?" He asks as he gets up to go to the kitchen.

"Just some water please." You say smiling. He kisses your forehead and gets up. A few seconds later, you let out a tiny gasp.

"What? What is it?" Jack asks, running back into the living room.

"The baby just kicked." You say, looking down at your stomach. You looked up at Jack and his eyes lit up. He kneels down in front of you and you place his hand on your belly where you felt the baby kick. You feel the baby kick again and Jack gasps.

"Oh my goodness. That's an amazing feeling." He says. The baby kicks again and the widest smile spread across Jack's face. You run your fingers through Jack's hair and he smiles up at you.

"I can't wait to start our family." You say.

"Neither can I." Jack says. He kisses your belly and then kisses you. He kneels back down in front of you and gets close to your belly.

"Hey baby, it's your daddy," He says, "Your mommy and I can't wait to meet you. We love you so much already and will love you twice as much when you get here." He says. He kisses your belly again and a small tear escapes from your eye.

"I love you. So much Jack." You say. He sits back on the sofa.

"I love you more." He says.

"Not possible." You argue.

"Yes possible." He laughs and kisses you.