Let's Make This Official

You and Jack have been the best of friends for years. Your moms were best friends, and you and Jack have been friends since Y'all were in diapers. You guys have gone to the same school and have been in the same class for most of the years. When you guys got to high school, that's when things started to change. After school one day, he calls you and you talk to him for a while.

"Hey, I need to talk to you. Face to face."

"Okay. Where?" You ask.

"Meet me at the park, by your house." He says. You agree to meet him and leave your house. When you get to the park, you don't see him anywhere, but out of the corner of your eye, you see a flash. You assume its Jack, so you walk over to where it was. When you get to the bench, you see a piece of paper.

"Go up to the slide" it reads. You smile when you realize that this is sort of a scavenger hunt. When you get to the top of the slide, you find another piece of paper.

"You've always made feel on top of the world. Now, off to the swings!" It said. You slide down and walk over to the swings. You find a piece of paper wrapped around one of the chains.

"Will you trust me? I want you to. I'll never hurt you. Go to the merry-go-round." It read. You walk over to the merry-go-round and find a paper taped in the middle.

"I want to spin in circles with you like no one is watching. One last question. Go back to the bench where we started to find it." You walk over to the bench and see Jack sitting there with a piece of paper folded in his hands. You take it and open it.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" It says. You look at him, then back at the note, then back at him. You feel the tears start to fall down your cheek.

"No, no, no, don't cry." He says. He pulls you down to sit on his lap. "Why are you crying?" He asks, wiping away the tears.

"I'm not sad, trust me. This is just, the cutest thing ever. I just, don't know what to say. I don't want us to stop being friends if we don't work out as a couple." You say.

"It won't be that way, I promise. I don't want to lose you either." He said. You felt more tears followed by Jack's thumb.

"So, what do you say?" He asks.

"Yes." You say, smiling. You kiss him on his forehead. You start walking towards his car, and he takes your hand in his.

"Oh come here you." He says. He pulls you into his arms and gives you a kiss.