"What happens in Vegas." (Jack Gilinsky Imagine)

Ah, Vegas. The lights. The sounds. Everything. It was your first time in Vegas and you were enjoying every minute of it. You had been planning this vacation with two of your best friends for months and you were so glad to finally be there. One of your friends who knew someone who was throwing a party, so you decide to go. At the party, you see nothing but couples grinding on each other and it made you upset since you were single and all. You were sitting in the kitchen snacking in the veggie try when a cute guy walks up to you.

"Hi." He says.

"Hey." You smile.

"I'm Jack."

"Hi, Jack. I'm (Y/N)." You say. Oh my, he was the cutest guy you've seen in a long time.

"So, I noticed that you're not here with anyone." He says with a sly smirk.

"Just my girls. There here somewhere." You say looking around.

"Well, I'd like to hang with you tonight, if you don't mind." He says.

"That'd be nice." You say smiling. You spend the next few minutes talking to him until you're interrupted by your phone lighting up. You see a text from one of your friends at the party with you.

"Oooh girl, I see you. He's cute. Y'all should get out of here." The text reads.

"I think I'm starting to like him. He's sweet, funny, and damn is he cute." Your reply. Just then the music starts to get louder, and you could barely hear Jack over it. He lets out a loud sigh after about the fourth time you ask him to repeat himself.

"You wanna get out of here?" He asks. You nod and follow him outside. He checks the time. "You wanna grab a bite to eat? There's a diner just up the street. My treat." He says.

"I'd like that." You say. When you get to the diner, you see that you two are the only ones in there.

"Well, it's just us two. And I can actually hear your now." You say as you sit down.

"Yeah, this is kinda nice." He agrees. You spend your time just getting to know each other, talking about your interests, hobbies, and other things.