Jack Has A Secret Crush On You

People always tell you that a boy and a girl can never be friends without one of them catching feelings for another. But that's not the case with you and Jack. You and Jack have been best friends since you were in grade school. You were at his house one day, hanging out with him, Johnson, Cameron, and Nash.

"I have been talking to this girl, but I'm not sure how she feels about me yet." He says after Cameron asks him when he was gonna get a girlfriend. Hearing him say that actually really makes you upset. At first, you don't understand your feelings because you've been talking to this guy that you once had a crush on. After a while, Jack takes you home.

"(Y/N), are you okay? You haven't said a single word the whole ride." He asks. You stay quiet and stare out the windshield.

"When you said you've been talking to some girl, it kind of took me by surprise. You know how people usually say that guys and girls can't be friends without one of them starting to like the other one?" You ask.

"What are you implying?" He asks. You look at him and smile.

"What do you think I'm implying?" You ask sarcastically. He smiles back at you.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me." He says, grabbing your hand.

"What are talking about? I thought you were talking to a girl." You ask, shocked.

"I was talking to you when I said that. We've been friends forever, and I didn't want to admit my feelings because I didn't know how you felt about me. But, now I do. And I couldn't be happier." He says with a wide smile on his face. He puts your hand on his chest and you feel his heart beating out of control. "Do you feel how fast this is beating? This is how it is every time I'm around you. I've actually liked you for a long time. And now that I know how you feel, I can finally do this." He says. He leans forward and connects his lips to yours. Your heart starts to race and your palms start to sweat. He pulls away and smiles.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, rubbing the top of your hand with his thumb. You look down and smile. You look back up at him and nod.

"Yes, Jack. Of course, I'll be your girlfriend." You say. Jack smiles again and you kiss him.