Birthday Sex

September 10. Jack's birthday. You were excited because it was his 21st birthday and you could finally go to the club and legally drink, and have a good time. You and Jack are in his apartment, getting ready for the night. You color coordinated your outfits and you were ready to have an awesome night. When you got to the club, Johnson, Nash, Cameron, Matt and a whole bunch of his other friends were already there. You had the time of your life and got wasted off of your asses. You didn't care. You were having a blast with Jack and you knew that he was too. When the night was over, you, Jack, and the crew all went out to Denny's, since it was the only thing open and you all were crazy hungry. Over breakfast, since it was around 3:30 in the morning, you all somewhat sobered up and you knew that all the guys were coming over to the apartment. It kind of made you upset because you wanted to have some alone time with Jack.

"Baby, I know you're upset, but, they're all going to pass out as soon as we get there, so we can still fool around," Jack says, incoherently.

"I know, I just really wanted to be alone though. Oh well." You say.

"That's my girl." He says and kisses you on the nose. After you finish eating, you all head back to Jack's apartment, and, sure enough, they all fall asleep within five minutes of being there. You and Jack head to his room as quietly as you can. You lay him in the bed.

"You wait here. I'll be right back." You say to him. He smiles and nods. You go to the bathroom and change into lingerie that you bought, in Jack's favorite color, just for the occasion. When you walk back into the room, you expect him to eye-hump you, but instead, he is sound asleep.

"Jack!" You say, climbing in the bed. He makes some noises, rolls over to face you, and begins to snore. "You're lucky it's your birthday." You say. You kiss him on the forehead and smile. You undress him and help him get underneath the covers, him still dead asleep. You change into one of his t-shirts and a pair of shorts and snuggle into the bed with him.

"I love you, baby." You say once more. Jack wraps his arms around you and mumbles some words you make out to be "I love you too" and slowly fall asleep in his arms.