You're Amazing, Just The Way You Are

*Jack's P.O.V.*

It was Memorial Day weekend, and (y/n) and I was going to my parent's beach house for the weekend to spend time with my family. I was over at her house, lounging in her bed while she was packing. She set her suitcase on her bed and started to throw her clothes in her suitcase. Shirts, shorts, shoes, swimsuits. Everything was being packed into the suitcase.

"Babe, we're only staying the weekend. You don't need all those clothes." I said to her. She smiled at me.

"Yes, I do. It's a girl thing. You wouldn't understand." She said. I laughed and she walked out if the room. She came back with her makeup bags. I jumped up and took it from her.

"No, no, no, no, no. This I'm not allowing. You don't need it and we'll be on the beach all weekend." I said to her. She tried to take it back, but I held it over her head.

"Jaaaaaack, stop. Please, just let me take some eyeliner and mascara. That's it. Please." She said, starting to tickling me. I couldn't resist.

"Fine. But nothing else. You look beautiful without it." I said. She smiled at me.

"You're too good to me." She said. I smiled and kissed her.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too." She said.