Happy Valentine's Day

It's Friday, the day before Valentine's day, and you're sitting at your desk at work, counting down the minutes until you get to clock out and make your way home to your loving husband, Jack. You begin to get restless as 4:30 takes forever to roll around. When it's finally time to clock out, you get to your car and drive home. You see a text on your phone from Jack.

"Can't wait till you get here baby. I've missed you all day." It reads.

"I'm on my way now." You were jealous of Jack since he worked from home and didn't ever have to leave. As you make your way home, you get inside, and see a trail of rose petals that start at your front door. You follow it up the stairs, down the hall, and into your bedroom, where Jack is standing with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolates.

"Happy Valentines Day, baby." He says. You smile and kiss him.

"I love you." You say.

"I love you too." He says, kissing you again.

"We have dinner reservations for (your favorite restaurant) at 7:00. I know it's your favorite." He says.

"It is. Oh, and I have something for you." You say as you walk to your closet. You pull out a Nike shoe box and open it to reveal a pair of shoes that he had been wanting for a while.

"You didn't." He said, a smile spreading across his face.

"I did." You say. He picks you up and hugs you tight.

"Thank you so much." He says.

"Happy Valentines Day baby." You say. You get ready for your dinner date and the rest of the evening is perfect.