Roll It Up, Take A Hit

"Come on (Y/N). One hit won't do much harm." Jack said. He was already high as a kite and he kept offering for you to take a hit from his joint. You rolled your eyes as you turned him down again. You and Jack have been friends forever and you knew that he smoked, but you always tried to stay away from it just in case something went wrong. You were sitting in a circle around a fire pit in Jack's backyard with Johnson, Sam, Nate, and of course, Jack.

"C'mon. You might as well try." Sam interjected. You snapped your head towards him and gave him a dirty look. You looked back at Jack and he raised an eyebrow.

"Come on babe." He said.

Babe.

You loved when he called you that. Even though you weren't in a relationship, it gave you a sense of protection. You let out a sigh and looked at Jack. His eyes were bloodshot but he stared straight at you.

"Fine." You say. He smiles and hands you the joint. You take a hit and you feel the smoke fill your lungs. It sent you into a euphoric state. You blow the smoke into the sky and you feel all your stress fade away.

"So..?" Jack asks.

"Holy shit." Was all you could manage to say. Jack laughed and you and the rest of your group passed around the blunt. Your vision began to blur and your words began to blur together. But, you felt amazing and you loved it.

"(Y/N), you are so beautiful," Jack says to you. Sam, Johnson, and Nate are paying no attention, so you position yourself in Jack's lap.

"You're not so bad yourself, Gilinsky." You say. You planted a small kiss on his forehead.

"You know, I've always enjoyed your company," Jack said, taking another hit. He laid down on the grass and pulled you down next to him. You passed the blunt back and forth, talking about everything, knowing you would hardly remember it in the morning. It was nice to be with him, in a way you never thought you would have been able to experience.